Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This thoughtfully extended four bedroom semi-detached family home is in a sought after residential area, convenient for access to good local schools including Beaumont.
Arranged over two floors, the well balanced accommodation includes a large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area with bifolding doors to the garden and a separate cloakroom and study.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the master.
To the front elevation is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles, and to the rear is a good sized family garden, laid mainly to lawn with a timber shed.
You may also want to watch:
Beechwood Avenue, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk