Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This thoughtfully extended four bedroom semi-detached family home is in a sought after residential area, convenient for access to good local schools including Beaumont.
Arranged over two floors, the well balanced accommodation includes a large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area with bifolding doors to the garden and a separate cloakroom and study.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the master.
To the front elevation is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles, and to the rear is a good sized family garden, laid mainly to lawn with a timber shed.
Beechwood Avenue, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk