Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This thoughtfully extended four bedroom semi-detached family home is in a sought after residential area, convenient for access to good local schools including Beaumont.
Arranged over two floors, the well balanced accommodation includes a large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area with bifolding doors to the garden and a separate cloakroom and study.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the master.
To the front elevation is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles, and to the rear is a good sized family garden, laid mainly to lawn with a timber shed.
You may also want to watch:
Beechwood Avenue, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk