Property Spotlight: A family dream home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This six-bed detached home is packed with features, including three en-suites, a games room and a double garage that could easily be used as guest or au pair accommodation.
To the front, a large gravelled area provides space for several cars as well as access to the garage, and is screened from the road by a variety of trees and shrubs.
To the rear, large bifold doors from the open plan kitchen/breakfast and family rooms open out onto the large terrace running across the full width of the property, providing a superb entertainment space.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while two further bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom, two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom six.
The level gardens are laid mainly to lawn, with borders and a number of mature trees providing shade and privacy.
Harpenden town centre and station are a mile away, with trains to St Pancras International taking just 23 minutes.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com