Property Spotlight: A family dream home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This six-bed detached home is packed with features, including three en-suites, a games room and a double garage that could easily be used as guest or au pair accommodation.
To the front, a large gravelled area provides space for several cars as well as access to the garage, and is screened from the road by a variety of trees and shrubs.
To the rear, large bifold doors from the open plan kitchen/breakfast and family rooms open out onto the large terrace running across the full width of the property, providing a superb entertainment space.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while two further bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom, two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom six.
The level gardens are laid mainly to lawn, with borders and a number of mature trees providing shade and privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden town centre and station are a mile away, with trains to St Pancras International taking just 23 minutes.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com