Property Spotlight: A family dream home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This six-bed detached home is packed with features, including three en-suites, a games room and a double garage that could easily be used as guest or au pair accommodation.
To the front, a large gravelled area provides space for several cars as well as access to the garage, and is screened from the road by a variety of trees and shrubs.
To the rear, large bifold doors from the open plan kitchen/breakfast and family rooms open out onto the large terrace running across the full width of the property, providing a superb entertainment space.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while two further bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom, two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom six.
The level gardens are laid mainly to lawn, with borders and a number of mature trees providing shade and privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden town centre and station are a mile away, with trains to St Pancras International taking just 23 minutes.
- 1 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 2 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 3 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com