Property Spotlight: A family dream home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This six-bed detached home is packed with features, including three en-suites, a games room and a double garage that could easily be used as guest or au pair accommodation.
To the front, a large gravelled area provides space for several cars as well as access to the garage, and is screened from the road by a variety of trees and shrubs.
To the rear, large bifold doors from the open plan kitchen/breakfast and family rooms open out onto the large terrace running across the full width of the property, providing a superb entertainment space.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while two further bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom, two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom six.
The level gardens are laid mainly to lawn, with borders and a number of mature trees providing shade and privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden town centre and station are a mile away, with trains to St Pancras International taking just 23 minutes.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com