Property Spotlight: A family dream home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This six-bed detached home is packed with features, including three en-suites, a games room and a double garage that could easily be used as guest or au pair accommodation.
To the front, a large gravelled area provides space for several cars as well as access to the garage, and is screened from the road by a variety of trees and shrubs.
To the rear, large bifold doors from the open plan kitchen/breakfast and family rooms open out onto the large terrace running across the full width of the property, providing a superb entertainment space.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while two further bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom, two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom six.
The level gardens are laid mainly to lawn, with borders and a number of mature trees providing shade and privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden town centre and station are a mile away, with trains to St Pancras International taking just 23 minutes.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com