Property Spotlight: A fabulous rural retreat near Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This unique five-bed Grade II listed detached residence is steeped in history and dates back to the 17th century, enjoying a wealth of fine period features.
Approached via an entrance vestibule and deep central hall, the property enjoys three generous reception rooms, three bath/shower rooms, a bespoke recently re-fitted kitchen and a utility room.
A sweeping gravel drive allows ample parking which in turn leads to two garages and private cottage gardens to the side and rear.
Woolmer Green is a pretty village situated less than a mile from Knebworth. There is a lovely church, a primary school, a large modern village hall with football pitch and children’s play area, a pretty village duck pond and some wonderful bordering countryside. There are also two pubs, both of which serve food.
London is easily accessible either by rail - with a mainline station located in Knebworth - or by road via the A1(M).
You may also want to watch:
The Old Cottage, London Road, Woolmer Green
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Putterills, 01438 817 007, www.putterills.co.uk