Property Spotlight: A fabulous rural retreat near Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This unique five-bed Grade II listed detached residence is steeped in history and dates back to the 17th century, enjoying a wealth of fine period features.
Approached via an entrance vestibule and deep central hall, the property enjoys three generous reception rooms, three bath/shower rooms, a bespoke recently re-fitted kitchen and a utility room.
A sweeping gravel drive allows ample parking which in turn leads to two garages and private cottage gardens to the side and rear.
Woolmer Green is a pretty village situated less than a mile from Knebworth. There is a lovely church, a primary school, a large modern village hall with football pitch and children’s play area, a pretty village duck pond and some wonderful bordering countryside. There are also two pubs, both of which serve food.
London is easily accessible either by rail - with a mainline station located in Knebworth - or by road via the A1(M).
You may also want to watch:
The Old Cottage, London Road, Woolmer Green
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
Putterills, 01438 817 007, www.putterills.co.uk