Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on sought after Gurney Court Road, this four double bedroom semi-detached home is wonderfully designed for modern family living.
The flow of accommodation begins with a generous hallway giving access to a lounge with feature fireplace and impressive modern fitted kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors, linking beautifully into a family room.
A WC/shower room and utility room provide added convenience.
Upstairs there is a stylish four piece family bathroom which serves the four double bedrooms.
Externally the property is further enhanced with a large well stocked garden with two paved patio areas ideal for entertaining and an attractive summer house. There’s also a driveway providing off road parking, leading to a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The property is located within a mile of the mainline station and the city centre, with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, while the open green spaces of Clarence park are close at hand. Highly regarded primary and senior schools are also within walking distance.
Viewings will commence on Saturday April 28.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
Guide price £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents | www.paul-barker.co.uk | 01727 223344