Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on sought after Gurney Court Road, this four double bedroom semi-detached home is wonderfully designed for modern family living.
The flow of accommodation begins with a generous hallway giving access to a lounge with feature fireplace and impressive modern fitted kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors, linking beautifully into a family room.
A WC/shower room and utility room provide added convenience.
Upstairs there is a stylish four piece family bathroom which serves the four double bedrooms.
Externally the property is further enhanced with a large well stocked garden with two paved patio areas ideal for entertaining and an attractive summer house. There’s also a driveway providing off road parking, leading to a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The property is located within a mile of the mainline station and the city centre, with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, while the open green spaces of Clarence park are close at hand. Highly regarded primary and senior schools are also within walking distance.
Viewings will commence on Saturday April 28.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 9 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
Guide price £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents | www.paul-barker.co.uk | 01727 223344