Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on sought after Gurney Court Road, this four double bedroom semi-detached home is wonderfully designed for modern family living.
The flow of accommodation begins with a generous hallway giving access to a lounge with feature fireplace and impressive modern fitted kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors, linking beautifully into a family room.
A WC/shower room and utility room provide added convenience.
Upstairs there is a stylish four piece family bathroom which serves the four double bedrooms.
Externally the property is further enhanced with a large well stocked garden with two paved patio areas ideal for entertaining and an attractive summer house. There’s also a driveway providing off road parking, leading to a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The property is located within a mile of the mainline station and the city centre, with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, while the open green spaces of Clarence park are close at hand. Highly regarded primary and senior schools are also within walking distance.
Viewings will commence on Saturday April 28.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
Guide price £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents | www.paul-barker.co.uk | 01727 223344