Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home close to the centre of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home is situated in a sought after residential area, convenient for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The substantial family home has been improved and extended over recent years and enjoys well proportioned accommodation over two floors, whilst maintaining the character and feel of the period.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall with two formal reception rooms to the front of the property; at the rear, opening to the garden is an expansive open-plan living area with a stylish and fully fitted kitchen, dining area and TV room.
On the first floor are five good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a large bespoke window and skylights, ensuite bathroom and its own adjoining dressing room.
A further bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
There are gardens to the front, side and rear with a garage to one side which doubles as a gym, and off street parking on two separate driveways. To the rear, a large decked area is accessed via bi-fold doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining area.
The rear garden is well screened with a mixture of mature trees and shrubs, laid to lawn with landscaped borders.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 9 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 10 A New York state of mind
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,975,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk