Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed character cottage has a wealth of original features including exposed beams, cast iron log burning stoves, quarry tiled flooring and exposed brickwork.
The four bedroom property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a lounge, dining room, cloakroom, family bathroom, en suite shower room and attic room arranged over three floors.
It would benefit from some internal refurbishment.
To the rear there is an extensive paved patio area, a lawn with flowerbed borders and a range of shrubs and plants.
The house has off road parking and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
The High Street is only a short walk from the house.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £690,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01582 831 200, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk