Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed character cottage has a wealth of original features including exposed beams, cast iron log burning stoves, quarry tiled flooring and exposed brickwork.
The four bedroom property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a lounge, dining room, cloakroom, family bathroom, en suite shower room and attic room arranged over three floors.
It would benefit from some internal refurbishment.
To the rear there is an extensive paved patio area, a lawn with flowerbed borders and a range of shrubs and plants.
The house has off road parking and a garage to the front.
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
The High Street is only a short walk from the house.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £690,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01582 831 200, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk