Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed character cottage has a wealth of original features including exposed beams, cast iron log burning stoves, quarry tiled flooring and exposed brickwork.
The four bedroom property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a lounge, dining room, cloakroom, family bathroom, en suite shower room and attic room arranged over three floors.
It would benefit from some internal refurbishment.
To the rear there is an extensive paved patio area, a lawn with flowerbed borders and a range of shrubs and plants.
The house has off road parking and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
The High Street is only a short walk from the house.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 9 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £690,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01582 831 200, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk