Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed character cottage has a wealth of original features including exposed beams, cast iron log burning stoves, quarry tiled flooring and exposed brickwork.
The four bedroom property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a lounge, dining room, cloakroom, family bathroom, en suite shower room and attic room arranged over three floors.
It would benefit from some internal refurbishment.
To the rear there is an extensive paved patio area, a lawn with flowerbed borders and a range of shrubs and plants.
The house has off road parking and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
The High Street is only a short walk from the house.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £690,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01582 831 200, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk