Property Spotlight: A characterful family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This well presented four bedroom character home is ideally located in central St Albans, close to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this property benefits from an entrance hall with original tiled floor, sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom and a thoughtfully extended kitchen/family room at the rear opening into the garden via full width bi-folding doors.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master at the front with an en-suite and a family bathroom and a further bedroom on the top floor.
To the front is a small garden with gate and path to the front door. There is side access to the west-facing rear garden, which is paved and has with a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
Etna Road, St Albans
Guide price £860,000
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 6 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 9 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
Hamptons | 01727 400031 | www.hamptons.co.uk