Property Spotlight: A characterful family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This well presented four bedroom character home is ideally located in central St Albans, close to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this property benefits from an entrance hall with original tiled floor, sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom and a thoughtfully extended kitchen/family room at the rear opening into the garden via full width bi-folding doors.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master at the front with an en-suite and a family bathroom and a further bedroom on the top floor.
To the front is a small garden with gate and path to the front door. There is side access to the west-facing rear garden, which is paved and has with a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
Etna Road, St Albans
Guide price £860,000
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 8 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Hamptons | 01727 400031 | www.hamptons.co.uk