Property Spotlight: A characterful family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This well presented four bedroom character home is ideally located in central St Albans, close to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this property benefits from an entrance hall with original tiled floor, sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom and a thoughtfully extended kitchen/family room at the rear opening into the garden via full width bi-folding doors.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master at the front with an en-suite and a family bathroom and a further bedroom on the top floor.
To the front is a small garden with gate and path to the front door. There is side access to the west-facing rear garden, which is paved and has with a timber garden shed.
Etna Road, St Albans
Guide price £860,000
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
Hamptons | 01727 400031 | www.hamptons.co.uk