Property Spotlight: A characterful family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This well presented four bedroom character home is ideally located in central St Albans, close to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this property benefits from an entrance hall with original tiled floor, sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom and a thoughtfully extended kitchen/family room at the rear opening into the garden via full width bi-folding doors.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master at the front with an en-suite and a family bathroom and a further bedroom on the top floor.
To the front is a small garden with gate and path to the front door. There is side access to the west-facing rear garden, which is paved and has with a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
Etna Road, St Albans
Guide price £860,000
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 10 Row over charges for garden waste continues
Hamptons | 01727 400031 | www.hamptons.co.uk