Property Spotlight: A characterful family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This well presented four bedroom character home is ideally located in central St Albans, close to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this property benefits from an entrance hall with original tiled floor, sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom and a thoughtfully extended kitchen/family room at the rear opening into the garden via full width bi-folding doors.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master at the front with an en-suite and a family bathroom and a further bedroom on the top floor.
To the front is a small garden with gate and path to the front door. There is side access to the west-facing rear garden, which is paved and has with a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
Etna Road, St Albans
Guide price £860,000
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Hamptons | 01727 400031 | www.hamptons.co.uk