Property Spotlight: A characterful cottage overlooking Redbourn’s East Common
- Credit: Archant
Boundary Cottage is a delightful semi-detached, three bedroom period character cottage, located in an enviable spot with commanding views over Redbourn’s historic East Common.
The enchanting cottage is accessed via the porch and comprises a good size living room featuring a fireplace with wood burner and window overlooking the aforementioned common, and a separate dining room, which leads through to the bespoke country-style kitchen.
Of great benefit is the utility room and study situated off the kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, and one single, plus the family bathroom. The private rear garden offers an attractive peaceful retreat with a decked area and shed.
Redbourn is within easy reach of local amenities and offers excellent access to the M1 and M25 motorways, Luton Airport and is close to efficient rail links in nearby Harpenden and St Albans.
The property is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Cottage, East Common, Redbourn
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
Guide price £550,000
Fine & Country | 01582 793116 | www.fineandcountry.com