Property Spotlight: A characterful cottage overlooking Redbourn’s East Common
- Credit: Archant
Boundary Cottage is a delightful semi-detached, three bedroom period character cottage, located in an enviable spot with commanding views over Redbourn’s historic East Common.
The enchanting cottage is accessed via the porch and comprises a good size living room featuring a fireplace with wood burner and window overlooking the aforementioned common, and a separate dining room, which leads through to the bespoke country-style kitchen.
Of great benefit is the utility room and study situated off the kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, and one single, plus the family bathroom. The private rear garden offers an attractive peaceful retreat with a decked area and shed.
Redbourn is within easy reach of local amenities and offers excellent access to the M1 and M25 motorways, Luton Airport and is close to efficient rail links in nearby Harpenden and St Albans.
The property is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Cottage, East Common, Redbourn
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Guide price £550,000
Fine & Country | 01582 793116 | www.fineandcountry.com