Property Spotlight: A characterful cottage overlooking Redbourn’s East Common
- Credit: Archant
Boundary Cottage is a delightful semi-detached, three bedroom period character cottage, located in an enviable spot with commanding views over Redbourn’s historic East Common.
The enchanting cottage is accessed via the porch and comprises a good size living room featuring a fireplace with wood burner and window overlooking the aforementioned common, and a separate dining room, which leads through to the bespoke country-style kitchen.
Of great benefit is the utility room and study situated off the kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, and one single, plus the family bathroom. The private rear garden offers an attractive peaceful retreat with a decked area and shed.
Redbourn is within easy reach of local amenities and offers excellent access to the M1 and M25 motorways, Luton Airport and is close to efficient rail links in nearby Harpenden and St Albans.
The property is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Cottage, East Common, Redbourn
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Guide price £550,000
Fine & Country | 01582 793116 | www.fineandcountry.com