Property Spotlight: A characterful cottage overlooking Redbourn’s East Common
- Credit: Archant
Boundary Cottage is a delightful semi-detached, three bedroom period character cottage, located in an enviable spot with commanding views over Redbourn’s historic East Common.
The enchanting cottage is accessed via the porch and comprises a good size living room featuring a fireplace with wood burner and window overlooking the aforementioned common, and a separate dining room, which leads through to the bespoke country-style kitchen.
Of great benefit is the utility room and study situated off the kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, and one single, plus the family bathroom. The private rear garden offers an attractive peaceful retreat with a decked area and shed.
Redbourn is within easy reach of local amenities and offers excellent access to the M1 and M25 motorways, Luton Airport and is close to efficient rail links in nearby Harpenden and St Albans.
The property is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Cottage, East Common, Redbourn
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Guide price £550,000
Fine & Country | 01582 793116 | www.fineandcountry.com