Property Spotlight: A characterful barn conversion on the edge of Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed 16th century barn conversion is situated on the periphery of Knebworth village, enjoying far reaching views.
The five-bed property has been tastefully extended and modernised over the years to provide both spacious and luxurious living space, combined with natural period charm.
There is a fabulous reception hall with solid oak floors and doors running through many of the rooms.
The kitchen/family area features a spectacular vaulted ceiling and a glazed gable end bathed in light, with a stylish, fully-integrated kitchen incorporating Corian worktops and bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen also interconnects to the beautiful living room, which features a Hwam solid fuel stove.
A wealth of exposed timber and beams dominate the property, with three vaulted ceiling bedrooms to the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
The master suite enjoys luxury en-suite facilities and, downstairs, two further bedrooms double as a study and a family room.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a parking area and garage.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
To the rear are beautiful south facing landscaped gardens and pretty sun terraces, raised flower borders and extensive lawns.
Park Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £1,100,000
Ashtons 01707 331100 www.ashtons.co.uk