Property Spotlight: A characterful barn conversion on the edge of Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed 16th century barn conversion is situated on the periphery of Knebworth village, enjoying far reaching views.
The five-bed property has been tastefully extended and modernised over the years to provide both spacious and luxurious living space, combined with natural period charm.
There is a fabulous reception hall with solid oak floors and doors running through many of the rooms.
The kitchen/family area features a spectacular vaulted ceiling and a glazed gable end bathed in light, with a stylish, fully-integrated kitchen incorporating Corian worktops and bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen also interconnects to the beautiful living room, which features a Hwam solid fuel stove.
A wealth of exposed timber and beams dominate the property, with three vaulted ceiling bedrooms to the first floor.
The master suite enjoys luxury en-suite facilities and, downstairs, two further bedrooms double as a study and a family room.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a parking area and garage.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 6 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 9 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
To the rear are beautiful south facing landscaped gardens and pretty sun terraces, raised flower borders and extensive lawns.
Park Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £1,100,000
Ashtons 01707 331100 www.ashtons.co.uk