Property Spotlight: A characterful barn conversion on the edge of Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed 16th century barn conversion is situated on the periphery of Knebworth village, enjoying far reaching views.
The five-bed property has been tastefully extended and modernised over the years to provide both spacious and luxurious living space, combined with natural period charm.
There is a fabulous reception hall with solid oak floors and doors running through many of the rooms.
The kitchen/family area features a spectacular vaulted ceiling and a glazed gable end bathed in light, with a stylish, fully-integrated kitchen incorporating Corian worktops and bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen also interconnects to the beautiful living room, which features a Hwam solid fuel stove.
A wealth of exposed timber and beams dominate the property, with three vaulted ceiling bedrooms to the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
The master suite enjoys luxury en-suite facilities and, downstairs, two further bedrooms double as a study and a family room.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a parking area and garage.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
To the rear are beautiful south facing landscaped gardens and pretty sun terraces, raised flower borders and extensive lawns.
Park Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £1,100,000
Ashtons 01707 331100 www.ashtons.co.uk