Property Spotlight: A characterful barn conversion on the edge of Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed 16th century barn conversion is situated on the periphery of Knebworth village, enjoying far reaching views.
The five-bed property has been tastefully extended and modernised over the years to provide both spacious and luxurious living space, combined with natural period charm.
There is a fabulous reception hall with solid oak floors and doors running through many of the rooms.
The kitchen/family area features a spectacular vaulted ceiling and a glazed gable end bathed in light, with a stylish, fully-integrated kitchen incorporating Corian worktops and bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen also interconnects to the beautiful living room, which features a Hwam solid fuel stove.
A wealth of exposed timber and beams dominate the property, with three vaulted ceiling bedrooms to the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
The master suite enjoys luxury en-suite facilities and, downstairs, two further bedrooms double as a study and a family room.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a parking area and garage.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
To the rear are beautiful south facing landscaped gardens and pretty sun terraces, raised flower borders and extensive lawns.
Park Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £1,100,000
Ashtons 01707 331100 www.ashtons.co.uk