Property Spotlight: A characterful barn conversion on the edge of Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed 16th century barn conversion is situated on the periphery of Knebworth village, enjoying far reaching views.
The five-bed property has been tastefully extended and modernised over the years to provide both spacious and luxurious living space, combined with natural period charm.
There is a fabulous reception hall with solid oak floors and doors running through many of the rooms.
The kitchen/family area features a spectacular vaulted ceiling and a glazed gable end bathed in light, with a stylish, fully-integrated kitchen incorporating Corian worktops and bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen also interconnects to the beautiful living room, which features a Hwam solid fuel stove.
A wealth of exposed timber and beams dominate the property, with three vaulted ceiling bedrooms to the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
The master suite enjoys luxury en-suite facilities and, downstairs, two further bedrooms double as a study and a family room.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with a parking area and garage.
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 3 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 4 Market depot site could be redeveloped for housing
- 5 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 8 Date confirmed for parliamentary debate on stamp duty holiday extension
- 9 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
To the rear are beautiful south facing landscaped gardens and pretty sun terraces, raised flower borders and extensive lawns.
Park Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £1,100,000
Ashtons 01707 331100 www.ashtons.co.uk