Property Spotlight: A character home with pool in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
This character residence is set in a plot of approximately a third of an acre with a frontage of almost 80ft in width.
Discreetely set behind a high hedge and approached along its own driveway, this well presented family home has a delightful front garden with an integral double garage and off street parking for several cars.
Internally this well proportioned home consists of two reception rooms together with a separate kitchen which in turns opens into a large breakfast/family room set under a bonnet-style canopy roof with windows offering 100-degree views over the rear garden.
A utility room and guest WC together with four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite and a study/bedroom five complete the main home.
A separate entrance (if required) and inter-communicating doors from one of the reception rooms give access to a side annexe providing a large games room, guest WC, bathroom and sauna.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear is a large garden of around 100ft in width with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
The Avenue, Radlett
Guide price £2,425,000
Aitchisons | 01923 859444 | www.aitchisons.co.uk