Property Spotlight: A character home with pool in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
This character residence is set in a plot of approximately a third of an acre with a frontage of almost 80ft in width.
Discreetely set behind a high hedge and approached along its own driveway, this well presented family home has a delightful front garden with an integral double garage and off street parking for several cars.
Internally this well proportioned home consists of two reception rooms together with a separate kitchen which in turns opens into a large breakfast/family room set under a bonnet-style canopy roof with windows offering 100-degree views over the rear garden.
A utility room and guest WC together with four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite and a study/bedroom five complete the main home.
A separate entrance (if required) and inter-communicating doors from one of the reception rooms give access to a side annexe providing a large games room, guest WC, bathroom and sauna.
To the rear is a large garden of around 100ft in width with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
The Avenue, Radlett
Guide price £2,425,000
Aitchisons | 01923 859444 | www.aitchisons.co.uk