Property Spotlight: A character home with pool in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
This character residence is set in a plot of approximately a third of an acre with a frontage of almost 80ft in width.
Discreetely set behind a high hedge and approached along its own driveway, this well presented family home has a delightful front garden with an integral double garage and off street parking for several cars.
Internally this well proportioned home consists of two reception rooms together with a separate kitchen which in turns opens into a large breakfast/family room set under a bonnet-style canopy roof with windows offering 100-degree views over the rear garden.
A utility room and guest WC together with four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite and a study/bedroom five complete the main home.
A separate entrance (if required) and inter-communicating doors from one of the reception rooms give access to a side annexe providing a large games room, guest WC, bathroom and sauna.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear is a large garden of around 100ft in width with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
The Avenue, Radlett
Guide price £2,425,000
Aitchisons | 01923 859444 | www.aitchisons.co.uk