Property Spotlight: A character home with pool in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
This character residence is set in a plot of approximately a third of an acre with a frontage of almost 80ft in width.
Discreetely set behind a high hedge and approached along its own driveway, this well presented family home has a delightful front garden with an integral double garage and off street parking for several cars.
Internally this well proportioned home consists of two reception rooms together with a separate kitchen which in turns opens into a large breakfast/family room set under a bonnet-style canopy roof with windows offering 100-degree views over the rear garden.
A utility room and guest WC together with four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite and a study/bedroom five complete the main home.
A separate entrance (if required) and inter-communicating doors from one of the reception rooms give access to a side annexe providing a large games room, guest WC, bathroom and sauna.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear is a large garden of around 100ft in width with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
The Avenue, Radlett
Guide price £2,425,000
Aitchisons | 01923 859444 | www.aitchisons.co.uk