Property Spotlight: A character home with pool in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
This character residence is set in a plot of approximately a third of an acre with a frontage of almost 80ft in width.
Discreetely set behind a high hedge and approached along its own driveway, this well presented family home has a delightful front garden with an integral double garage and off street parking for several cars.
Internally this well proportioned home consists of two reception rooms together with a separate kitchen which in turns opens into a large breakfast/family room set under a bonnet-style canopy roof with windows offering 100-degree views over the rear garden.
A utility room and guest WC together with four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two en suite and a study/bedroom five complete the main home.
A separate entrance (if required) and inter-communicating doors from one of the reception rooms give access to a side annexe providing a large games room, guest WC, bathroom and sauna.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear is a large garden of around 100ft in width with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
The Avenue, Radlett
Guide price £2,425,000
Aitchisons | 01923 859444 | www.aitchisons.co.uk