Property Spotlight: A character home in an idyllic village setting
- Credit: Archant
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the pretty village of Essendon, this historic Grade II listed detached family home boasts a wealth of character from several periods.
It offers surprisingly practical accommodation, including three reception rooms, five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Externally, the property directly adjoinins rolling countryside.
The A1(M), M25 and A10 are all within six miles, while Potters Bar (about five miles away) has connections to Finsbury Park in about 10 minutes and King’s Cross or Moorgate in about 17 minutes.
There is also a good selection of schools in the district, including Essendon village primary school, Heath Mount, Lochinver House, Stormont, Queenswood and Dame Alice Owen’s.
You may also want to watch:
West End Lane, Essendon
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
Steven Oates | 01992 303300 | www.stevenoates.com