Property Spotlight: A character home in an idyllic village setting
- Credit: Archant
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the pretty village of Essendon, this historic Grade II listed detached family home boasts a wealth of character from several periods.
It offers surprisingly practical accommodation, including three reception rooms, five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Externally, the property directly adjoinins rolling countryside.
The A1(M), M25 and A10 are all within six miles, while Potters Bar (about five miles away) has connections to Finsbury Park in about 10 minutes and King’s Cross or Moorgate in about 17 minutes.
There is also a good selection of schools in the district, including Essendon village primary school, Heath Mount, Lochinver House, Stormont, Queenswood and Dame Alice Owen’s.
You may also want to watch:
West End Lane, Essendon
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Steven Oates | 01992 303300 | www.stevenoates.com