Property Spotlight: A character home in an idyllic village setting
- Credit: Archant
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the pretty village of Essendon, this historic Grade II listed detached family home boasts a wealth of character from several periods.
It offers surprisingly practical accommodation, including three reception rooms, five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Externally, the property directly adjoinins rolling countryside.
The A1(M), M25 and A10 are all within six miles, while Potters Bar (about five miles away) has connections to Finsbury Park in about 10 minutes and King’s Cross or Moorgate in about 17 minutes.
There is also a good selection of schools in the district, including Essendon village primary school, Heath Mount, Lochinver House, Stormont, Queenswood and Dame Alice Owen’s.
You may also want to watch:
West End Lane, Essendon
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Steven Oates | 01992 303300 | www.stevenoates.com