Property Spotlight: A character home in an idyllic village setting
- Credit: Archant
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the pretty village of Essendon, this historic Grade II listed detached family home boasts a wealth of character from several periods.
It offers surprisingly practical accommodation, including three reception rooms, five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Externally, the property directly adjoinins rolling countryside.
The A1(M), M25 and A10 are all within six miles, while Potters Bar (about five miles away) has connections to Finsbury Park in about 10 minutes and King’s Cross or Moorgate in about 17 minutes.
There is also a good selection of schools in the district, including Essendon village primary school, Heath Mount, Lochinver House, Stormont, Queenswood and Dame Alice Owen’s.
You may also want to watch:
West End Lane, Essendon
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Steven Oates | 01992 303300 | www.stevenoates.com