Property Spotlight: A semi with swimming pool in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A real feature of this spacious four bedroom semi-detached home is its wonderful south-facing rear garden with heated swimming pool.
The well planned accommodation is arranged over two floors; on the ground level there is a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect living room, a kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden, and an additional study which could be used as a fifth bedroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
The property offers scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning permissions, and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements internally.
Newlyn Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac, with views to the front onto mature woodland.
You may also want to watch:
It’s ideally placed to provide easy access to the major motorway networks, close to a nearby shopping parade and a short drive to both St Albans and Watford.
The property is available for sale with no onward chain.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
Newlyn Close, Bricket Wood
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com