Property Spotlight: A semi with swimming pool in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A real feature of this spacious four bedroom semi-detached home is its wonderful south-facing rear garden with heated swimming pool.
The well planned accommodation is arranged over two floors; on the ground level there is a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect living room, a kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden, and an additional study which could be used as a fifth bedroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
The property offers scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning permissions, and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements internally.
Newlyn Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac, with views to the front onto mature woodland.
You may also want to watch:
It’s ideally placed to provide easy access to the major motorway networks, close to a nearby shopping parade and a short drive to both St Albans and Watford.
The property is available for sale with no onward chain.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Newlyn Close, Bricket Wood
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com