Property Spotlight: A semi with swimming pool in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A real feature of this spacious four bedroom semi-detached home is its wonderful south-facing rear garden with heated swimming pool.
The well planned accommodation is arranged over two floors; on the ground level there is a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect living room, a kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden, and an additional study which could be used as a fifth bedroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
The property offers scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning permissions, and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements internally.
Newlyn Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac, with views to the front onto mature woodland.
You may also want to watch:
It’s ideally placed to provide easy access to the major motorway networks, close to a nearby shopping parade and a short drive to both St Albans and Watford.
The property is available for sale with no onward chain.
- 1 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 9 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Newlyn Close, Bricket Wood
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com