Property Spotlight: A semi with swimming pool in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A real feature of this spacious four bedroom semi-detached home is its wonderful south-facing rear garden with heated swimming pool.
The well planned accommodation is arranged over two floors; on the ground level there is a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect living room, a kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden, and an additional study which could be used as a fifth bedroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
The property offers scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning permissions, and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements internally.
Newlyn Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac, with views to the front onto mature woodland.
You may also want to watch:
It’s ideally placed to provide easy access to the major motorway networks, close to a nearby shopping parade and a short drive to both St Albans and Watford.
The property is available for sale with no onward chain.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Area Guide: The vibrant Cathedral city of St Albans
- 9 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 10 How is your charity shop etiquette?
Newlyn Close, Bricket Wood
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com