Property Spotlight: A beautiful period home in the heart of St Albans’ Cathedral Quarter
- Credit: Archant
This smart, mid-terrace two-bedroom property is located on a sought-after residential street close to the centre of St Albans.
The property offers a traditional layout, with a sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
The sitting room, to the front, is a pleasant and comfortable room, with exposed timber floorboards, clean, neutral décor and recessed LED lighting.
The kitchen, to the rear, features attractive cream units to wall and base level, solid block wood worktops, a Belfast sink and an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a full sized dishwasher.
The basement has been tanked and a concrete screed floor laid so provides useful storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both of which are pleasantly presented, with original fireplaces and exposed floorboards. There is also a family bathroom with a separate walk-in shower unit.
To the rear of the house there is a splendid south-facing garden, with a slate shingle seating area and plenty of plant life in the form of established shrubs, mature trees and flowerbeds.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
There are two local pubs on the property’s doorstep, with the shops of the city centre less than a quarter of a mile away.
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Strutt & Parker, 01727 840285, www.struttandparker.com