Property Spotlight: A beautiful period home in the heart of St Albans’ Cathedral Quarter
- Credit: Archant
This smart, mid-terrace two-bedroom property is located on a sought-after residential street close to the centre of St Albans.
The property offers a traditional layout, with a sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
The sitting room, to the front, is a pleasant and comfortable room, with exposed timber floorboards, clean, neutral décor and recessed LED lighting.
The kitchen, to the rear, features attractive cream units to wall and base level, solid block wood worktops, a Belfast sink and an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a full sized dishwasher.
The basement has been tanked and a concrete screed floor laid so provides useful storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both of which are pleasantly presented, with original fireplaces and exposed floorboards. There is also a family bathroom with a separate walk-in shower unit.
To the rear of the house there is a splendid south-facing garden, with a slate shingle seating area and plenty of plant life in the form of established shrubs, mature trees and flowerbeds.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
There are two local pubs on the property’s doorstep, with the shops of the city centre less than a quarter of a mile away.
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Strutt & Parker, 01727 840285, www.struttandparker.com