Property Spotlight: A beautiful period home in the heart of St Albans’ Cathedral Quarter
- Credit: Archant
This smart, mid-terrace two-bedroom property is located on a sought-after residential street close to the centre of St Albans.
The property offers a traditional layout, with a sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
The sitting room, to the front, is a pleasant and comfortable room, with exposed timber floorboards, clean, neutral décor and recessed LED lighting.
The kitchen, to the rear, features attractive cream units to wall and base level, solid block wood worktops, a Belfast sink and an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a full sized dishwasher.
The basement has been tanked and a concrete screed floor laid so provides useful storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both of which are pleasantly presented, with original fireplaces and exposed floorboards. There is also a family bathroom with a separate walk-in shower unit.
To the rear of the house there is a splendid south-facing garden, with a slate shingle seating area and plenty of plant life in the form of established shrubs, mature trees and flowerbeds.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
There are two local pubs on the property’s doorstep, with the shops of the city centre less than a quarter of a mile away.
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Strutt & Parker, 01727 840285, www.struttandparker.com