Property Spotlight: A beautiful period home in the heart of St Albans’ Cathedral Quarter
- Credit: Archant
This smart, mid-terrace two-bedroom property is located on a sought-after residential street close to the centre of St Albans.
The property offers a traditional layout, with a sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
The sitting room, to the front, is a pleasant and comfortable room, with exposed timber floorboards, clean, neutral décor and recessed LED lighting.
The kitchen, to the rear, features attractive cream units to wall and base level, solid block wood worktops, a Belfast sink and an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a full sized dishwasher.
The basement has been tanked and a concrete screed floor laid so provides useful storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both of which are pleasantly presented, with original fireplaces and exposed floorboards. There is also a family bathroom with a separate walk-in shower unit.
To the rear of the house there is a splendid south-facing garden, with a slate shingle seating area and plenty of plant life in the form of established shrubs, mature trees and flowerbeds.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
There are two local pubs on the property’s doorstep, with the shops of the city centre less than a quarter of a mile away.
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Strutt & Parker, 01727 840285, www.struttandparker.com