Property Moose launches property gift giving platform in time for Christmas
- Credit: Archant
This year, families are expected to spend an average of £796 celebrating Christmas, with £596 of this spent on presents alone. However, a survey revealed that a substantial amount of money spent at Christmas was wasted; in fact, UK adults have previously squandered £2.4 billion on uneaten, discarded food and unwanted gifts.
A gift usually considered out of reach, property can offer the ideal alternative for a loved one who already has everything or as an ideal investment opportunity for friends or that budding property mogul. In addition, property investment through Property Moose enables the receiver to take full control of the investment, with a tangible gift that returns a monthly income and potential the benefit of capital growth.
Andrew Gardiner, founder of Property Moose comments, “We believe investing in property can be a great gift alternative for loved ones this Christmas – instead of giving someone an unwanted gift, why not give them the chance to invest in their future with a share of a property investment?”
Property Moose’s simple online platform can also take the stress out of shopping. With a selection of properties available to invest in, all properties are specifically chosen by the expert Property Moose team, to ensure each one has prime letting opportunities as well as potential forecasted growth.
With gifts available from £25, investors can spread their capital across individual properties, allowing them to create a diverse portfolio more easily. By doing so, parents can help invest in their child’s future which could later help them with expenses such as university fees.
You may also want to watch:
“Now is the time to consider where you’re spending your money to ensure you buy a present that not only excites on Christmas Day, but offers someone a gift that could keep on giving,” adds Andrew Gardiner.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 10 Row over charges for garden waste continues