Property Moose launches property gift giving platform in time for Christmas
- Credit: Archant
This year, families are expected to spend an average of £796 celebrating Christmas, with £596 of this spent on presents alone. However, a survey revealed that a substantial amount of money spent at Christmas was wasted; in fact, UK adults have previously squandered £2.4 billion on uneaten, discarded food and unwanted gifts.
A gift usually considered out of reach, property can offer the ideal alternative for a loved one who already has everything or as an ideal investment opportunity for friends or that budding property mogul. In addition, property investment through Property Moose enables the receiver to take full control of the investment, with a tangible gift that returns a monthly income and potential the benefit of capital growth.
Andrew Gardiner, founder of Property Moose comments, “We believe investing in property can be a great gift alternative for loved ones this Christmas – instead of giving someone an unwanted gift, why not give them the chance to invest in their future with a share of a property investment?”
Property Moose’s simple online platform can also take the stress out of shopping. With a selection of properties available to invest in, all properties are specifically chosen by the expert Property Moose team, to ensure each one has prime letting opportunities as well as potential forecasted growth.
With gifts available from £25, investors can spread their capital across individual properties, allowing them to create a diverse portfolio more easily. By doing so, parents can help invest in their child’s future which could later help them with expenses such as university fees.
You may also want to watch:
“Now is the time to consider where you’re spending your money to ensure you buy a present that not only excites on Christmas Day, but offers someone a gift that could keep on giving,” adds Andrew Gardiner.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts