Promotion: A new gateway to the most desirable homes across the St Albans district
- Credit: Archant
With postcodes covering such areas as St Albans, Harpenden, Radlett and Wheathampstead, the Herts Advertiser is at the heart of some of the most desirable property destinations outside London.
So it should be no surprise that our weekly homes supplement has been a success story, becoming the must-have guide for any would-be buyers, sellers and anyone else with an interest in the south Herts property market.
But our existing property coverage is getting bigger and better, both in print and online, with the launch of the Herts Advertiser’s new online property portal, and coming soon, an exciting new look in-paper supplement.
Available now, hertsad.co.uk/property is a fantastic source of news and features covering every aspect of the property market, whether it be up-to-date news on house prices, building developments in the area, or some of the most attractive homes that are on the market.
Whether it’s a new family home or interior fittings you’re looking for, you’ll also find plenty of tips on how to buy effectively, alongside regular features which open the doors to some of the region’s most innovative design ideas.
There is, of course, plenty to entertain those already settled in the St Albans district, and area guides will provide an insight into many of the varied communities across the area, with pictures, average house prices, and a look at some of the lesser-known gems to be found across town.
You may also want to watch:
We’ll also be talking to estate agents and other property experts to gauge their opinions on current trends and developments, whether it be advice on buying-to-let, the best time to sell, or advice on how to make the most out of different rooms in your home.
In conjunction with the website, next month we will also be relaunching the newspaper’s property supplement. Featuring brand-new designs, area and interior guides, and regular columnists, it will also provide plenty of new editorial content on everything from gardening to colour palettes.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid