Our favourite three attached houses in and around St Albans...
- Credit: Archant
We’ve hand-picked three terraced or town-house style homes up for sale in the area...
Boyes Crescent, Napsbury Park
This spacious five double-bedroom property has over 2,000sq ft spread over three floors. Shown in stunning condition throughout and set within the exclusive Napsbury Park Development, giving great access to all local amenities and nearby motorway links. Particulars include a lounge, a kitchen/diner, utility room, guest WC, three further bathrooms and a private rear garden. It’s available in fantastic condition within a gated development.
Oliver & Akers | 01727 580085 | oliverandakers.com
You may also want to watch:
Stocks Road, Aldbury
£500,000 offers in the region, freehold
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Dating back to the 19th century and set within the idyllic village of Aldbury just a mile from Tring train station, this three bedroom cottage
offers a wealth of original features throughout and benefits from a large open garden to the front with scope to create off road parking. Aldbury is a very picturesque and popular Hertfordshire village which lies below the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate. Home includes beamed living room and a rear courtyard.
Brown & Merry | 01442 824133 | sequencehome.co.uk
Miller Close, Redbourn
Guide price £835,000
An exceptional five bedroom Georgian style town house designed over three floors. Located in a sought after small exclusive private development moments away from Redbourn Common and Village High Street amenities.This delightful property opens to a welcoming hallway and spacious ground floor accommodation which comprises of a spectacular open plan area which forms the hub of the home. Outside the enclosed rear garden has been recently landscaped with attractive pergola, extensive planting, lawn and seating areas.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk