Our favourite three attached houses in and around St Albans...
- Credit: Archant
We’ve hand-picked three terraced or town-house style homes up for sale in the area...
Boyes Crescent, Napsbury Park
This spacious five double-bedroom property has over 2,000sq ft spread over three floors. Shown in stunning condition throughout and set within the exclusive Napsbury Park Development, giving great access to all local amenities and nearby motorway links. Particulars include a lounge, a kitchen/diner, utility room, guest WC, three further bathrooms and a private rear garden. It’s available in fantastic condition within a gated development.
Oliver & Akers | 01727 580085 | oliverandakers.com
You may also want to watch:
Stocks Road, Aldbury
£500,000 offers in the region, freehold
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Dating back to the 19th century and set within the idyllic village of Aldbury just a mile from Tring train station, this three bedroom cottage
offers a wealth of original features throughout and benefits from a large open garden to the front with scope to create off road parking. Aldbury is a very picturesque and popular Hertfordshire village which lies below the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate. Home includes beamed living room and a rear courtyard.
Brown & Merry | 01442 824133 | sequencehome.co.uk
Miller Close, Redbourn
Guide price £835,000
An exceptional five bedroom Georgian style town house designed over three floors. Located in a sought after small exclusive private development moments away from Redbourn Common and Village High Street amenities.This delightful property opens to a welcoming hallway and spacious ground floor accommodation which comprises of a spectacular open plan area which forms the hub of the home. Outside the enclosed rear garden has been recently landscaped with attractive pergola, extensive planting, lawn and seating areas.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk