Our favourite three attached houses in and around St Albans...
- Credit: Archant
We’ve hand-picked three terraced or town-house style homes up for sale in the area...
Boyes Crescent, Napsbury Park
This spacious five double-bedroom property has over 2,000sq ft spread over three floors. Shown in stunning condition throughout and set within the exclusive Napsbury Park Development, giving great access to all local amenities and nearby motorway links. Particulars include a lounge, a kitchen/diner, utility room, guest WC, three further bathrooms and a private rear garden. It’s available in fantastic condition within a gated development.
Oliver & Akers | 01727 580085 | oliverandakers.com
You may also want to watch:
Stocks Road, Aldbury
£500,000 offers in the region, freehold
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Dating back to the 19th century and set within the idyllic village of Aldbury just a mile from Tring train station, this three bedroom cottage
offers a wealth of original features throughout and benefits from a large open garden to the front with scope to create off road parking. Aldbury is a very picturesque and popular Hertfordshire village which lies below the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate. Home includes beamed living room and a rear courtyard.
Brown & Merry | 01442 824133 | sequencehome.co.uk
Miller Close, Redbourn
Guide price £835,000
An exceptional five bedroom Georgian style town house designed over three floors. Located in a sought after small exclusive private development moments away from Redbourn Common and Village High Street amenities.This delightful property opens to a welcoming hallway and spacious ground floor accommodation which comprises of a spectacular open plan area which forms the hub of the home. Outside the enclosed rear garden has been recently landscaped with attractive pergola, extensive planting, lawn and seating areas.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk