Homes in former Harpenden House Hotel building to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The luxury apartments in the former Harpenden House Hotel building will officially launch this weekend.
Now known as Welcombe House, the Grade II listed building has been converted into five two and three bedroom properties by Fairview New Homes.
Two of the apartments have already been reserved off plan, and prices for the remaining three start at £1.7 million.
Many original features have been retained, including leaded windows and wooden panelling.
The homes are part of the wider Welcombe House Collection on Southdown Road, which also includes a pair of new build two and three-bed developments; Welcombe Mews consists of 19 apartments, while Welcombe Gardens is a selection of 13 houses. Three of each have so far sold.
Prices here start from £649,000 for a two-bed apartment and £998,000 for a three-bed house.
Andy Georgiou, sales and marketing director for developer Fairview, said: "We are delighted to be launching the final homes at Welcombe House, and look forward to showing them to buyers.
- 1 LIVE: St Albans and Harpenden A-level results 2022
- 2 Hemel Hempstead man wanted as part of assault investigation
- 3 'Minor explosions' heard during garage fire near St Albans
- 4 Franco Manca receives licence to serve alcohol in St Albans
- 5 St Albans one of the UK's top 10 most beautiful cities, says tiling firm
- 6 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 7 All trains cancelled between St Albans Abbey and Watford
- 8 'Get a grip on lawless Charter Market', traders demand in leaked audio
- 9 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Two Renault Trafic vans broken into in Hemel Hempstead
"The unveiling will be the perfect chance for people to experience all that the apartments have to offer."
Canapes, champagne and entertainment from a classical harpist will be on offer during the launch event, which will run from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20.
To book a tour, call the sales and marketing suite on 01582 807839 or email Harpenden.email@example.com.