Homes in former Harpenden House Hotel building to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The luxury apartments in the former Harpenden House Hotel building will officially launch this weekend.
Now known as Welcombe House, the Grade II listed building has been converted into five two and three bedroom properties by Fairview New Homes.
Two of the apartments have already been reserved off plan, and prices for the remaining three start at £1.7 million.
Many original features have been retained, including leaded windows and wooden panelling.
The homes are part of the wider Welcombe House Collection on Southdown Road, which also includes a pair of new build two and three-bed developments; Welcombe Mews consists of 19 apartments, while Welcombe Gardens is a selection of 13 houses. Three of each have so far sold.
Prices here start from £649,000 for a two-bed apartment and £998,000 for a three-bed house.
Andy Georgiou, sales and marketing director for developer Fairview, said: "We are delighted to be launching the final homes at Welcombe House, and look forward to showing them to buyers.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 8 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
"The unveiling will be the perfect chance for people to experience all that the apartments have to offer."
Canapes, champagne and entertainment from a classical harpist will be on offer during the launch event, which will run from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20.
To book a tour, call the sales and marketing suite on 01582 807839 or email Harpenden.email@example.com.