Opportunity to view major new Bricket Wood development at special event this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Property developer Crest Nicholson is hosting a ‘hard hat’ event at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The event will offer prospective buyers an opportunity to pull on a hard hat and view the new four-bedroom Aiken house type, which is very close to completion.
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of 100 apartments and houses, ranging in size from two to four bedrooms.
A selection of the homes are available to purchase on the government’s Help to Buy scheme, enabling purchasers to secure their new home with a 5 per cent deposit.
The event will take place on Saturday, September 8, between 11am and 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “This event is an exciting opportunity for prospective buyers to go behind the scenes and see how the homes at Lancaster Grange are progressing.
“We’re very proud of how the development is flourishing into a thriving community and with a number of schemes on offer, such as Help to Buy and Part Exchange, we would urge those interested to get in touch.”
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
Homes at Lancaster Grange start from £394,000 for a two-bedroom apartment and £545,000 for a three-bedroom house, while the four-bed Aiken house type starts from £699,950.
For health and safety reasons, hard hat viewings are strictly by appointment only. To find out more, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange