Opportunity to view major new Bricket Wood development at special event this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Property developer Crest Nicholson is hosting a ‘hard hat’ event at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The event will offer prospective buyers an opportunity to pull on a hard hat and view the new four-bedroom Aiken house type, which is very close to completion.
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of 100 apartments and houses, ranging in size from two to four bedrooms.
A selection of the homes are available to purchase on the government’s Help to Buy scheme, enabling purchasers to secure their new home with a 5 per cent deposit.
The event will take place on Saturday, September 8, between 11am and 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “This event is an exciting opportunity for prospective buyers to go behind the scenes and see how the homes at Lancaster Grange are progressing.
“We’re very proud of how the development is flourishing into a thriving community and with a number of schemes on offer, such as Help to Buy and Part Exchange, we would urge those interested to get in touch.”
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
Homes at Lancaster Grange start from £394,000 for a two-bedroom apartment and £545,000 for a three-bedroom house, while the four-bed Aiken house type starts from £699,950.
For health and safety reasons, hard hat viewings are strictly by appointment only. To find out more, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange