Open house event at St Albans’ Gabriel Square development this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The remaining properties at the Gabriel Square development in St Albans will be showcased in a special open house event this weekend.
Visitors will be able to view the final two duplex and apartment properties at the city centre site, which is accessed via Alma Road and London Road.
The award-winning scheme consists of 52 three and four-bed townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bed apartments and duplexes arranged around a garden square.
Just 13 homes now remain for sale, including 11 four-bed townhouses, which are priced from £965,000 and will also be available to view this weekend.
The remaining two-bed duplex has a guide price of £695,000 while the two-bed apartment is priced at £595,000.
You may also want to watch:
The sales team will be on hand to answer any questions this Saturday, April 6, from 10am.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 7 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?