Open house event at St Albans’ Gabriel Square development this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The remaining properties at the Gabriel Square development in St Albans will be showcased in a special open house event this weekend.
Visitors will be able to view the final two duplex and apartment properties at the city centre site, which is accessed via Alma Road and London Road.
The award-winning scheme consists of 52 three and four-bed townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bed apartments and duplexes arranged around a garden square.
Just 13 homes now remain for sale, including 11 four-bed townhouses, which are priced from £965,000 and will also be available to view this weekend.
The remaining two-bed duplex has a guide price of £695,000 while the two-bed apartment is priced at £595,000.
You may also want to watch:
The sales team will be on hand to answer any questions this Saturday, April 6, from 10am.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten