Open house event at St Albans’ Gabriel Square development this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The remaining properties at the Gabriel Square development in St Albans will be showcased in a special open house event this weekend.
Visitors will be able to view the final two duplex and apartment properties at the city centre site, which is accessed via Alma Road and London Road.
The award-winning scheme consists of 52 three and four-bed townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bed apartments and duplexes arranged around a garden square.
Just 13 homes now remain for sale, including 11 four-bed townhouses, which are priced from £965,000 and will also be available to view this weekend.
The remaining two-bed duplex has a guide price of £695,000 while the two-bed apartment is priced at £595,000.
You may also want to watch:
The sales team will be on hand to answer any questions this Saturday, April 6, from 10am.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe