Open house event at St Albans’ Gabriel Square development this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The remaining properties at the Gabriel Square development in St Albans will be showcased in a special open house event this weekend.
Visitors will be able to view the final two duplex and apartment properties at the city centre site, which is accessed via Alma Road and London Road.
The award-winning scheme consists of 52 three and four-bed townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bed apartments and duplexes arranged around a garden square.
Just 13 homes now remain for sale, including 11 four-bed townhouses, which are priced from £965,000 and will also be available to view this weekend.
The remaining two-bed duplex has a guide price of £695,000 while the two-bed apartment is priced at £595,000.
You may also want to watch:
The sales team will be on hand to answer any questions this Saturday, April 6, from 10am.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts