Only three homes left at luxury Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
Just three homes remain for sale at Harpenden’s Westminster Fields development.
The collection of 32 four and five-bed family homes is located on a private residential road off Tuffnells Way, near Wood End School.
Designed with luxury family living in mind, features include Italian kitchens with quartz worktops, en suite bathrooms to the master bedrooms, garages and private off-road parking.
The three remaining properties at Westminster Fields are ready for immediate occupation and are priced from £1,090,000.
Developer Shanly Homes is helping wannabe buyers streamline the sale process by appointing three local agents to work on their behalf. Called ‘Smooth Move’, the average time taken to sell a home using the scheme is four to six weeks, compared to the UK average of 96 days.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes, said: “The demand for our Westminster Fields homes has been incredible, leaving just three homes remaining following our launch in April.
“We are delighted to be able to offer properties with such luxury specs and high quality build in a sought-after area like Harpenden.”
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
To make an appointment to see the show home at Westminster Fields, call 01582 638122.