Only three homes left at luxury Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
Just three homes remain for sale at Harpenden’s Westminster Fields development.
The collection of 32 four and five-bed family homes is located on a private residential road off Tuffnells Way, near Wood End School.
Designed with luxury family living in mind, features include Italian kitchens with quartz worktops, en suite bathrooms to the master bedrooms, garages and private off-road parking.
The three remaining properties at Westminster Fields are ready for immediate occupation and are priced from £1,090,000.
Developer Shanly Homes is helping wannabe buyers streamline the sale process by appointing three local agents to work on their behalf. Called ‘Smooth Move’, the average time taken to sell a home using the scheme is four to six weeks, compared to the UK average of 96 days.
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes, said: “The demand for our Westminster Fields homes has been incredible, leaving just three homes remaining following our launch in April.
“We are delighted to be able to offer properties with such luxury specs and high quality build in a sought-after area like Harpenden.”
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 9 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
To make an appointment to see the show home at Westminster Fields, call 01582 638122.