Only three homes left at luxury Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
Just three homes remain for sale at Harpenden’s Westminster Fields development.
The collection of 32 four and five-bed family homes is located on a private residential road off Tuffnells Way, near Wood End School.
Designed with luxury family living in mind, features include Italian kitchens with quartz worktops, en suite bathrooms to the master bedrooms, garages and private off-road parking.
The three remaining properties at Westminster Fields are ready for immediate occupation and are priced from £1,090,000.
Developer Shanly Homes is helping wannabe buyers streamline the sale process by appointing three local agents to work on their behalf. Called ‘Smooth Move’, the average time taken to sell a home using the scheme is four to six weeks, compared to the UK average of 96 days.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes, said: “The demand for our Westminster Fields homes has been incredible, leaving just three homes remaining following our launch in April.
“We are delighted to be able to offer properties with such luxury specs and high quality build in a sought-after area like Harpenden.”
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
To make an appointment to see the show home at Westminster Fields, call 01582 638122.