New development to launch in Welwyn Garden City this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new residential development is to launch in Welwyn Garden City on Saturday.
Leaside Close is a gated development of eight four-bed homes, located a five-minute drive from the heart of Welwyn Garden City.
Just north of the River Lea, the homes are ideally placed for the 126-acre Stanborough Park and the A1(M).
Features of the mews-style townhouses include Hacker fitted kitchens with Quartz worktops, two contemporary bathrooms, Ted Todd oak flooring, speakers to the living rooms, fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
St Albans-based developer Aldenham Residential is responsible for the build, which has been finished to a high specification throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the properties are already under offer, and the rest are priced from £535,000.
Buyers who reserve one of the six remaining properties immediately after the launch will receive a £5,000 incentive for furniture and £500 towards recommended solicitors.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 9 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Verity Stuart-Thompson, head of new homes at selling agents, Ashtons, said: “This is a lovely development, offering flexible living for those needing either four bedrooms, a second lounge, playroom or study. It’s got a very private feel being gated and offers an exceptionally high standard finish.
“Locally Welwyn Garden City offers both good schools and accessible transport links both by train and road.”
Viewings are by appointment only; to find out more or to book, call 01707 903456 or visit www.ashtons.co.uk/leasideclose.