New development to launch in Welwyn Garden City this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new residential development is to launch in Welwyn Garden City on Saturday.
Leaside Close is a gated development of eight four-bed homes, located a five-minute drive from the heart of Welwyn Garden City.
Just north of the River Lea, the homes are ideally placed for the 126-acre Stanborough Park and the A1(M).
Features of the mews-style townhouses include Hacker fitted kitchens with Quartz worktops, two contemporary bathrooms, Ted Todd oak flooring, speakers to the living rooms, fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
St Albans-based developer Aldenham Residential is responsible for the build, which has been finished to a high specification throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the properties are already under offer, and the rest are priced from £535,000.
Buyers who reserve one of the six remaining properties immediately after the launch will receive a £5,000 incentive for furniture and £500 towards recommended solicitors.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Verity Stuart-Thompson, head of new homes at selling agents, Ashtons, said: “This is a lovely development, offering flexible living for those needing either four bedrooms, a second lounge, playroom or study. It’s got a very private feel being gated and offers an exceptionally high standard finish.
“Locally Welwyn Garden City offers both good schools and accessible transport links both by train and road.”
Viewings are by appointment only; to find out more or to book, call 01707 903456 or visit www.ashtons.co.uk/leasideclose.