New development to launch in Welwyn Garden City this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new residential development is to launch in Welwyn Garden City on Saturday.
Leaside Close is a gated development of eight four-bed homes, located a five-minute drive from the heart of Welwyn Garden City.
Just north of the River Lea, the homes are ideally placed for the 126-acre Stanborough Park and the A1(M).
Features of the mews-style townhouses include Hacker fitted kitchens with Quartz worktops, two contemporary bathrooms, Ted Todd oak flooring, speakers to the living rooms, fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
St Albans-based developer Aldenham Residential is responsible for the build, which has been finished to a high specification throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the properties are already under offer, and the rest are priced from £535,000.
Buyers who reserve one of the six remaining properties immediately after the launch will receive a £5,000 incentive for furniture and £500 towards recommended solicitors.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
Verity Stuart-Thompson, head of new homes at selling agents, Ashtons, said: “This is a lovely development, offering flexible living for those needing either four bedrooms, a second lounge, playroom or study. It’s got a very private feel being gated and offers an exceptionally high standard finish.
“Locally Welwyn Garden City offers both good schools and accessible transport links both by train and road.”
Viewings are by appointment only; to find out more or to book, call 01707 903456 or visit www.ashtons.co.uk/leasideclose.