New development to launch in St Albans this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new development of 14 luxury homes on St Albans’ London Road is to officially launch on Saturday.
St Albans Square consists of three four bedroom houses priced from £780,000 and 11 two bedroom apartments priced from £475,000.
All three of the houses, which are located at the front of the development, have been reserved pre-launch, as have two of the apartments.
The houses all have private rear gardens, open plan kitchen/diners with German bespoke units and stainless steel NEFF appliances, plus a pair of allocated parking spaces.
Residents of the four storey apartment building will benefit from a lift to all floors, landscaped communal gardens at the rear of the site and one allocated parking space each.
You may also want to watch:
Some of the apartments also have a study while those on the ground floor have private patios.
Built on the site of what was once a single house, the Osprey Homes development will launch on Saturday, September 14 between 11am and 4pm.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Osprey Homes sales associate Georgina Hearn said the properties have so far appealed to a mix of couples, families and single people, from both London and the local area.
"We've had a mix of ages, some young people, some downsizers," she said. "It's quite a nice mixture."
She added: "In the last three weeks our numbers have definitely grown, with many more serious buyers visiting the site."
For more information about the development visit www.ospreyhomes.co.uk/st-albans-square.