New St Albans development set for completion early next year
- Credit: Archant
It’s been under construction for most of the year, but new St Albans city centre development, 55 Victoria Street, is now nearing completion.
It features 14 one and two bedroom apartments set over three floors, above a commercial office space that will shortly be available to let. Access will be via a communal area with a video entry system, with stairs and a lift to all floors.
Features of the apartments include engineered German kitchens by Hacker, energy efficient lighting and bathrooms tiled with European ceramics. There will also be a sprinkler system within each apartment.
Prices are from £345,000 and the apartments can be purchased using the government’s Help to Buy scheme. A number of parking spaces are being sold alongside the apartments, which will be ready for occupation in spring 2018.
Previous high profile developments by Nicholas King Homes include Milliner’s Court on Lattimore Road, Trevelyan Place on St Stephen’s Hill and Newsom Place on Hatfield Road. The latter, on the former Oaklands College site, has just been awarded The St Albans Civic Society’s Award for 2016.
When combined with other smaller schemes, Nicholas King Homes is responsible for an estimated 500 new homes in St Albans.
Full details of 55 Victoria Street are available from Bradford & Howley on 01727 898150.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 4 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 5 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park