New St Albans development now fully occupied
- Credit: Archant
All 11 apartments at the new London House development on London Road, St Albans, are now occupied – one of them by the original landowner.
Angela Bird – who purchased the site’s penthouse – said: “We had been looking to downsize for some time but we still wanted to stay in the same location.
“The opportunity to work with [developer] Edit provided us with the perfect solution; the exact apartment that we wanted in the exact same location.
“We also benefitted from being able to have an input into the design and we are delighted with the finished article.”
Features of the development include a built-in barbeque and separate fire pit, individual storage sheds and garden allotments, instant hot water taps and Duravit fittings throughout.
You may also want to watch:
The apartments also feature bronze external cladding and timber fins and large floor-to-ceiling glazing.
Spearheaded by brothers Jamie and Shane Aherne, of St Albans-based Edit Residential, the development of one, two and three bedroom apartments was sold completely off-plan.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Shane said: “We believe this to be the best development in St Albans.
“As St Albans residents ourselves we sincerely believe that we have raised the standard for future developments in the area.”