New St Albans development now fully occupied
- Credit: Archant
All 11 apartments at the new London House development on London Road, St Albans, are now occupied – one of them by the original landowner.
Angela Bird – who purchased the site’s penthouse – said: “We had been looking to downsize for some time but we still wanted to stay in the same location.
“The opportunity to work with [developer] Edit provided us with the perfect solution; the exact apartment that we wanted in the exact same location.
“We also benefitted from being able to have an input into the design and we are delighted with the finished article.”
Features of the development include a built-in barbeque and separate fire pit, individual storage sheds and garden allotments, instant hot water taps and Duravit fittings throughout.
You may also want to watch:
The apartments also feature bronze external cladding and timber fins and large floor-to-ceiling glazing.
Spearheaded by brothers Jamie and Shane Aherne, of St Albans-based Edit Residential, the development of one, two and three bedroom apartments was sold completely off-plan.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Shane said: “We believe this to be the best development in St Albans.
“As St Albans residents ourselves we sincerely believe that we have raised the standard for future developments in the area.”