New St Albans city centre development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A development of six new homes is to launch next Saturday in central St Albans.
Essex House on Victoria Street consists of four luxury one and two bedroom apartments, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Marketed by Aitchisons, the development will launch on Saturday, May 4 between 10am and 4pm.
Formerly an office building, Essex House has been rebuilt and finished to a high specification by St Albans-based Catton Homes.
The properties include luxury kitchens by Kosmic Joinery, Siemens appliances, gas central heating, Porcelanosa wood laminate throughout the living rooms and kitchens and carpets to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Private allocated parking is provided in a gated car park to the rear.
One of the properties, a one-bed apartment on the first floor, has already been reserved off plan.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 Campaigners continue fight for 20mph limits on county's roads
Prices start at £365,000 for the one-bed ground floor apartment, rising to offers in the region of £650,000 for the penthouse. The townhouse has a guide price of £900,000.
Linda Downes, Aitchisons’ senior new homes sales negotiator, said: “With one apartment already reserved off plan we are expecting a high level of interest at the launch – and with appointments filling fast, booking is advisable.”
Contact Aitchisons’ St Albans office on 01727 855556 for further information.