New St Albans city centre development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A development of six new homes is to launch next Saturday in central St Albans.
Essex House on Victoria Street consists of four luxury one and two bedroom apartments, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Marketed by Aitchisons, the development will launch on Saturday, May 4 between 10am and 4pm.
Formerly an office building, Essex House has been rebuilt and finished to a high specification by St Albans-based Catton Homes.
The properties include luxury kitchens by Kosmic Joinery, Siemens appliances, gas central heating, Porcelanosa wood laminate throughout the living rooms and kitchens and carpets to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Private allocated parking is provided in a gated car park to the rear.
One of the properties, a one-bed apartment on the first floor, has already been reserved off plan.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 4 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Prices start at £365,000 for the one-bed ground floor apartment, rising to offers in the region of £650,000 for the penthouse. The townhouse has a guide price of £900,000.
Linda Downes, Aitchisons’ senior new homes sales negotiator, said: “With one apartment already reserved off plan we are expecting a high level of interest at the launch – and with appointments filling fast, booking is advisable.”
Contact Aitchisons’ St Albans office on 01727 855556 for further information.