New St Albans city centre development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A development of six new homes is to launch next Saturday in central St Albans.
Essex House on Victoria Street consists of four luxury one and two bedroom apartments, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Marketed by Aitchisons, the development will launch on Saturday, May 4 between 10am and 4pm.
Formerly an office building, Essex House has been rebuilt and finished to a high specification by St Albans-based Catton Homes.
The properties include luxury kitchens by Kosmic Joinery, Siemens appliances, gas central heating, Porcelanosa wood laminate throughout the living rooms and kitchens and carpets to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Private allocated parking is provided in a gated car park to the rear.
One of the properties, a one-bed apartment on the first floor, has already been reserved off plan.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Prices start at £365,000 for the one-bed ground floor apartment, rising to offers in the region of £650,000 for the penthouse. The townhouse has a guide price of £900,000.
Linda Downes, Aitchisons’ senior new homes sales negotiator, said: “With one apartment already reserved off plan we are expecting a high level of interest at the launch – and with appointments filling fast, booking is advisable.”
Contact Aitchisons’ St Albans office on 01727 855556 for further information.