New St Albans city centre development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A development of six new homes is to launch next Saturday in central St Albans.
Essex House on Victoria Street consists of four luxury one and two bedroom apartments, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Marketed by Aitchisons, the development will launch on Saturday, May 4 between 10am and 4pm.
Formerly an office building, Essex House has been rebuilt and finished to a high specification by St Albans-based Catton Homes.
The properties include luxury kitchens by Kosmic Joinery, Siemens appliances, gas central heating, Porcelanosa wood laminate throughout the living rooms and kitchens and carpets to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Private allocated parking is provided in a gated car park to the rear.
One of the properties, a one-bed apartment on the first floor, has already been reserved off plan.
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Prices start at £365,000 for the one-bed ground floor apartment, rising to offers in the region of £650,000 for the penthouse. The townhouse has a guide price of £900,000.
Linda Downes, Aitchisons’ senior new homes sales negotiator, said: “With one apartment already reserved off plan we are expecting a high level of interest at the launch – and with appointments filling fast, booking is advisable.”
Contact Aitchisons’ St Albans office on 01727 855556 for further information.