New St Albans city centre development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A development of six new homes is to launch next Saturday in central St Albans.
Essex House on Victoria Street consists of four luxury one and two bedroom apartments, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Marketed by Aitchisons, the development will launch on Saturday, May 4 between 10am and 4pm.
Formerly an office building, Essex House has been rebuilt and finished to a high specification by St Albans-based Catton Homes.
The properties include luxury kitchens by Kosmic Joinery, Siemens appliances, gas central heating, Porcelanosa wood laminate throughout the living rooms and kitchens and carpets to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Private allocated parking is provided in a gated car park to the rear.
One of the properties, a one-bed apartment on the first floor, has already been reserved off plan.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Prices start at £365,000 for the one-bed ground floor apartment, rising to offers in the region of £650,000 for the penthouse. The townhouse has a guide price of £900,000.
Linda Downes, Aitchisons’ senior new homes sales negotiator, said: “With one apartment already reserved off plan we are expecting a high level of interest at the launch – and with appointments filling fast, booking is advisable.”
Contact Aitchisons’ St Albans office on 01727 855556 for further information.