New show home to launch at former factory development in St Albans this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A new two bedroom show apartment is set to launch at St Albans’ Beaumont Gardens development this Saturday.
It is located within the former Beaumont Works factory building on Sutton Road, which has been converted into 28 one and two bedroom apartments,
Now known as Hansell House, the Grade II listed building dates from the beginning of the 20th century and was originally home to the Nicholson & Co garment factory.
Prices range from £305,000 for a one bed apartment to £575,000 for a two bed duplex, and features include open plan kitchens and master bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and dressing areas.
The wider Beaumont Gardens development also includes 30 new build apartments, which sit behind the refurbished factory building.
You may also want to watch:
Nikki Gibson, sales and marketing director at Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: "We're delighted to invite prospective buyers to the launch of our show apartment at Beaumont Gardens on Saturday.
"This is a one of a kind development and we would encourage people to come along to the event to experience and see first-hand what these brand new apartments have to offer."
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
The launch event will take place between 10am and 5.30pm on Saturday, August 17. Further information can be found online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk or by calling the sales team on 01727 226935.