New show home to launch at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
A show home designed with flexible working in mind is to launch at Hanstead Park in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The Linden Homes property has been styled to suit the working from home lifestyle, and is available to view by appointment from July 4.
The Eveleigh is a three bedroom terraced house with an open plan kitchen/diner, a living room with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, two double bedrooms and a third bedroom-turned study space.
Jason Colmer, sales and marketing director for Linden Homes Eastern said: “After spending three months in lockdown it’s given us all plenty of time to review and consider our homes, what we need and how the space works for us.
“With many of us working from home, it’s highlighted a need for a space away from the main living and sleeping areas to ensure that work/life balance is maintained. With lockdown measures lifted we’ve received an influx in enquires from prospective buyers who’ve decided now’s the time to make their move to a new home to suit the ‘new normal’.”
You may also want to watch:
A former country estate, Hanstead Park offers lakes, wildlife and mature parkland, as well as the benefits of Bricket Wood village life.
Jason added: “Not only will you have your garden to enjoy a sunny lunch break, Hanstead Park also boasts plentiful outdoor green space to enjoy making it the perfect working from home location, with the countryside right on your doorstep.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
Prices for The Eveleigh start from £575,000 and there is also a selection of four and five bedroom homes available, with prices for The Mylne, a four bedroom home, starting from £725,000.
For further information, visit www.lindenhomes.co.uk or call 01727 702860.