New show home to launch at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
A show home designed with flexible working in mind is to launch at Hanstead Park in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The Linden Homes property has been styled to suit the working from home lifestyle, and is available to view by appointment from July 4.
The Eveleigh is a three bedroom terraced house with an open plan kitchen/diner, a living room with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, two double bedrooms and a third bedroom-turned study space.
Jason Colmer, sales and marketing director for Linden Homes Eastern said: “After spending three months in lockdown it’s given us all plenty of time to review and consider our homes, what we need and how the space works for us.
“With many of us working from home, it’s highlighted a need for a space away from the main living and sleeping areas to ensure that work/life balance is maintained. With lockdown measures lifted we’ve received an influx in enquires from prospective buyers who’ve decided now’s the time to make their move to a new home to suit the ‘new normal’.”
You may also want to watch:
A former country estate, Hanstead Park offers lakes, wildlife and mature parkland, as well as the benefits of Bricket Wood village life.
Jason added: “Not only will you have your garden to enjoy a sunny lunch break, Hanstead Park also boasts plentiful outdoor green space to enjoy making it the perfect working from home location, with the countryside right on your doorstep.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
Prices for The Eveleigh start from £575,000 and there is also a selection of four and five bedroom homes available, with prices for The Mylne, a four bedroom home, starting from £725,000.
For further information, visit www.lindenhomes.co.uk or call 01727 702860.