New Putterills office opens in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Putterills has returned to St Albans with a new team and a new address.
The estate agency chain is now based on Holywell Hill, in the former office of retirement property specialist Richard Gibbs.
Putterills, which also has offices in Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Knebworth and London’s Mayfair, first opened in St Albans eight years ago.
The new office, which is focused on sales – including land and new homes – rather than lettings, is managed by Ricky Veale.
Putterills managing director Mark Shearing says that the swish modern layout reflects the new look the company has introduced across all of its branches.
“We have refreshed our brand literally as of 1 January,” he said. “We have all bright new offices and fascias and in addition to that we’re one of the first agents in the county that’s introducing 3D virtual video tours.”
Apart from that, it’s business as usual for the firm, Mark said: “We’re very much specialised in the family house market and the people that want a full service estate agent.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
“They want accompanied viewings, they want to know that they’re getting feedback, they don’t want to be dealing with a computer or checking things for themselves, they actually want to talk to a human. They want proper advice from a company that is celebrating its 25th year in Herts.”