New Putterills office opens in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Putterills has returned to St Albans with a new team and a new address.
The estate agency chain is now based on Holywell Hill, in the former office of retirement property specialist Richard Gibbs.
Putterills, which also has offices in Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Knebworth and London’s Mayfair, first opened in St Albans eight years ago.
The new office, which is focused on sales – including land and new homes – rather than lettings, is managed by Ricky Veale.
Putterills managing director Mark Shearing says that the swish modern layout reflects the new look the company has introduced across all of its branches.
You may also want to watch:
“We have refreshed our brand literally as of 1 January,” he said. “We have all bright new offices and fascias and in addition to that we’re one of the first agents in the county that’s introducing 3D virtual video tours.”
Apart from that, it’s business as usual for the firm, Mark said: “We’re very much specialised in the family house market and the people that want a full service estate agent.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 8 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
“They want accompanied viewings, they want to know that they’re getting feedback, they don’t want to be dealing with a computer or checking things for themselves, they actually want to talk to a human. They want proper advice from a company that is celebrating its 25th year in Herts.”