New Putterills office opens in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Putterills has returned to St Albans with a new team and a new address.
The estate agency chain is now based on Holywell Hill, in the former office of retirement property specialist Richard Gibbs.
Putterills, which also has offices in Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Knebworth and London’s Mayfair, first opened in St Albans eight years ago.
The new office, which is focused on sales – including land and new homes – rather than lettings, is managed by Ricky Veale.
Putterills managing director Mark Shearing says that the swish modern layout reflects the new look the company has introduced across all of its branches.
You may also want to watch:
“We have refreshed our brand literally as of 1 January,” he said. “We have all bright new offices and fascias and in addition to that we’re one of the first agents in the county that’s introducing 3D virtual video tours.”
Apart from that, it’s business as usual for the firm, Mark said: “We’re very much specialised in the family house market and the people that want a full service estate agent.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
“They want accompanied viewings, they want to know that they’re getting feedback, they don’t want to be dealing with a computer or checking things for themselves, they actually want to talk to a human. They want proper advice from a company that is celebrating its 25th year in Herts.”