New management team at Connells St Albans
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
It’s all change at Connells in St Albans, with the arrival of two senior recruits.
Branch Partner Glenn Thompson and Assistant Branch Manager Callum Davis have joined from the Letchworth Garden City branch, with 17 years combined experience in the industry.
They will oversee a team of 11 in St Albans, offering residential sales, lettings and mortgage services.
Glenn said: “I am thrilled to join the team at Connells St Albans alongside Callum, and we look forward to providing a first class, professional service to all our customers.
“The housing market here is extremely busy; St Albans is, and has always been, a very desirable City with lots of people wanting to live on the doorstep of London, and the branch has a significant number of applicants looking for property but supply simply isn’t meeting demand.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an ideal market for sellers and, as we’re currently running our very successful ‘Six Week Challenge’, we’re aiming to achieve quick sales for our customers. We are urging prospective sellers to take advantage of this high demand and get in touch soon.”
Callum adds: “This is a very exciting opportunity for us; St Albans is one of the top performing branches within the Connells network and I’m looking forward to continuing its established success and helping as many prospective buyers and sellers as possible.”
- 1 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
The Connells Group was founded in 1936, and comprises 580 branches nationwide. It also trades under other well-known local names, including William H Brown and Barnard Marcus.
If you have a property to sell and would like to arrange a free market appraisal with Connells, please call the St Albans branch on 01727 856781 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.