New management team at Connells St Albans
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
It’s all change at Connells in St Albans, with the arrival of two senior recruits.
Branch Partner Glenn Thompson and Assistant Branch Manager Callum Davis have joined from the Letchworth Garden City branch, with 17 years combined experience in the industry.
They will oversee a team of 11 in St Albans, offering residential sales, lettings and mortgage services.
Glenn said: “I am thrilled to join the team at Connells St Albans alongside Callum, and we look forward to providing a first class, professional service to all our customers.
“The housing market here is extremely busy; St Albans is, and has always been, a very desirable City with lots of people wanting to live on the doorstep of London, and the branch has a significant number of applicants looking for property but supply simply isn’t meeting demand.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an ideal market for sellers and, as we’re currently running our very successful ‘Six Week Challenge’, we’re aiming to achieve quick sales for our customers. We are urging prospective sellers to take advantage of this high demand and get in touch soon.”
Callum adds: “This is a very exciting opportunity for us; St Albans is one of the top performing branches within the Connells network and I’m looking forward to continuing its established success and helping as many prospective buyers and sellers as possible.”
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
The Connells Group was founded in 1936, and comprises 580 branches nationwide. It also trades under other well-known local names, including William H Brown and Barnard Marcus.
If you have a property to sell and would like to arrange a free market appraisal with Connells, please call the St Albans branch on 01727 856781 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.