New look lettings agency launches in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin-based lettings agency is excited to celebrate its new launch and fresh look.
Dharmesh and Jyoti Patadia (D + J) and their team of lettings and property management experts officially opened on November 3, under their new name and with additional services, since their management buyout.
Formerly Norgans Lettings, the office in Sun Street will have the same staff and premises but hopes to be a one-stop shop for everything related to lettings, buy-to-let investment and property management.
The changes include supporting those who want to become landlords and they plan to provide a one-to-one mentoring service, conversation hubs and landlord workshops in 2017. They claim to be the only true independent lettings agency in Hitchin.
Dharmesh Patadia, director and owner of D + J Lettings, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for Jyoti, my team and myself and we are delighted to launch the company under our own new brand name and identity.
You may also want to watch:
“Morag and Tony Norgan gave us the opportunity to start in the lettings business nearly 10 years ago under their name and we will always be grateful for their help and support. We are excited about the future. Hitchin and the surrounding towns and villages are a great place to live.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 7 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads