New look lettings agency launches in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin-based lettings agency is excited to celebrate its new launch and fresh look.
Dharmesh and Jyoti Patadia (D + J) and their team of lettings and property management experts officially opened on November 3, under their new name and with additional services, since their management buyout.
Formerly Norgans Lettings, the office in Sun Street will have the same staff and premises but hopes to be a one-stop shop for everything related to lettings, buy-to-let investment and property management.
The changes include supporting those who want to become landlords and they plan to provide a one-to-one mentoring service, conversation hubs and landlord workshops in 2017. They claim to be the only true independent lettings agency in Hitchin.
Dharmesh Patadia, director and owner of D + J Lettings, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for Jyoti, my team and myself and we are delighted to launch the company under our own new brand name and identity.
You may also want to watch:
“Morag and Tony Norgan gave us the opportunity to start in the lettings business nearly 10 years ago under their name and we will always be grateful for their help and support. We are excited about the future. Hitchin and the surrounding towns and villages are a great place to live.”
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 10 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo