New development launches in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A new development of family homes has launched in Harpenden.
Located in a private cul-de-sac off Hollybush Lane, Hollybush Mews comprises eight four/five bed semi-detached homes.
Each property extends to over 2,000 sq ft, with two parking spaces and further visitors’ parking.
Marketed by Strutt & Parker and built by local developer, Jarvis Homes, the properties are due for completion by spring 2020.
Prices start from £1,275,000, and purchasers who buy now will benefit from stamp duty savings and the option to work with Jarvis Homes to personalise their property.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Peters, CEO of Jarvis Homes said: “Hollybush Mews is an exciting development of eight new homes, centrally located and close to excellent schools.
“Interestingly the site is surrounded by Jarvis Homes that were built at the turn of the century and 100 years on we are still building houses in keeping with that style and heritage.”
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs