New development launches in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A new development of family homes has launched in Harpenden.
Located in a private cul-de-sac off Hollybush Lane, Hollybush Mews comprises eight four/five bed semi-detached homes.
Each property extends to over 2,000 sq ft, with two parking spaces and further visitors’ parking.
Marketed by Strutt & Parker and built by local developer, Jarvis Homes, the properties are due for completion by spring 2020.
Prices start from £1,275,000, and purchasers who buy now will benefit from stamp duty savings and the option to work with Jarvis Homes to personalise their property.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Peters, CEO of Jarvis Homes said: “Hollybush Mews is an exciting development of eight new homes, centrally located and close to excellent schools.
“Interestingly the site is surrounded by Jarvis Homes that were built at the turn of the century and 100 years on we are still building houses in keeping with that style and heritage.”
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 6 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park