New development launches in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A new development of family homes has launched in Harpenden.
Located in a private cul-de-sac off Hollybush Lane, Hollybush Mews comprises eight four/five bed semi-detached homes.
Each property extends to over 2,000 sq ft, with two parking spaces and further visitors’ parking.
Marketed by Strutt & Parker and built by local developer, Jarvis Homes, the properties are due for completion by spring 2020.
Prices start from £1,275,000, and purchasers who buy now will benefit from stamp duty savings and the option to work with Jarvis Homes to personalise their property.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Peters, CEO of Jarvis Homes said: “Hollybush Mews is an exciting development of eight new homes, centrally located and close to excellent schools.
“Interestingly the site is surrounded by Jarvis Homes that were built at the turn of the century and 100 years on we are still building houses in keeping with that style and heritage.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan