New 100-home development launches in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A new development of two-bed apartments and three and four-bed houses has launched in Bricket Wood.
The first homes in the 100-unit scheme, named Lancaster Grange, will be ready to move into this spring.
Each home comes with a fully-fitted Nobilia kitchen, Amtico flooring and high quality appliances, and many are available to purchase via the government’s Help to Buy scheme.
Positioned on Bucknalls Drive, adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange boasts communal green spaces, play areas, cycle paths and footpaths that weave through the development.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “Lancaster Grange is perfectly located for those looking to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle the village of Bricket Wood offers while also remaining in close proximity to the larger towns of St Albans and Watford, as well as London.
“With prices starting at £370,950 we look forward to delivering high-quality homes to the area that perfectly meet the needs of couples, downsizers and families alike.”
Prices start from £370,950 for a two-bedroom apartment, and £529,950 for a three-bedroom house.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 9 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
To find out more, call 01923 595010 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange/