New 100-home development launches in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A new development of two-bed apartments and three and four-bed houses has launched in Bricket Wood.
The first homes in the 100-unit scheme, named Lancaster Grange, will be ready to move into this spring.
Each home comes with a fully-fitted Nobilia kitchen, Amtico flooring and high quality appliances, and many are available to purchase via the government’s Help to Buy scheme.
Positioned on Bucknalls Drive, adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange boasts communal green spaces, play areas, cycle paths and footpaths that weave through the development.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “Lancaster Grange is perfectly located for those looking to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle the village of Bricket Wood offers while also remaining in close proximity to the larger towns of St Albans and Watford, as well as London.
You may also want to watch:
“With prices starting at £370,950 we look forward to delivering high-quality homes to the area that perfectly meet the needs of couples, downsizers and families alike.”
Prices start from £370,950 for a two-bedroom apartment, and £529,950 for a three-bedroom house.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
To find out more, call 01923 595010 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange/