New 100-home development launches in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
A new development of two-bed apartments and three and four-bed houses has launched in Bricket Wood.
The first homes in the 100-unit scheme, named Lancaster Grange, will be ready to move into this spring.
Each home comes with a fully-fitted Nobilia kitchen, Amtico flooring and high quality appliances, and many are available to purchase via the government’s Help to Buy scheme.
Positioned on Bucknalls Drive, adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange boasts communal green spaces, play areas, cycle paths and footpaths that weave through the development.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “Lancaster Grange is perfectly located for those looking to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle the village of Bricket Wood offers while also remaining in close proximity to the larger towns of St Albans and Watford, as well as London.
You may also want to watch:
“With prices starting at £370,950 we look forward to delivering high-quality homes to the area that perfectly meet the needs of couples, downsizers and families alike.”
Prices start from £370,950 for a two-bedroom apartment, and £529,950 for a three-bedroom house.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
To find out more, call 01923 595010 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange/