Napsbury Park’s new Sales Director announced
- Credit: Archant
David Hnyda to oversee innovative upcoming St Albans housing developments.
Hertfordshire has some exciting new developments in the pipeline, one of which is coming to St Albans.
Napsbury Quarters will see the transformation of a 1920s Arts and Crafts nurses’ home into luxury one, two and three bedroom townhouses and apartments, nestled amongst four acres of private woodland and a further 127 acres of Grade II Listed open space in Napsbury Park.
At the helm of the project is Crest Nicholson, The Sunday Times British Home Awards ‘Homebuilder of the Year’. Alongside this comes the announcement that a new Sales & Marketing Director of the company’s Chiltern division has been appointed.
David Hnyda brings six years’ worth of industry experience to the role, leaving Taylor Wimpey to join the team at Crest Nicholson. David will be responsible for driving sales for the Chiltern division’s series of new developments.
You may also want to watch:
Crest Nicholson launched the Chiltern division in October 2014 to increase its delivery capability from north London to Warwickshire, including commuter favourites such as Herts.
David said of his new appointment: “Crest Nicholson has...a genuine commitment for delivering design-led sustainable communities and this role is a fantastic opportunity for me to develop my career within a growing team. There is plenty to be excited about with a number of high-profile developments being launched this year, including Napsbury Quarters right here in St Albans.”
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Other key developments in the region include Dorridge View in the Midlands, Monksmoor Park in Daventry and Nash Mills Wharf in Hemel Hempstead.