Meet the Agent: Stuart Cassidy, director, Cassidy & Tate
- Credit: Archant
If he wasn’t selling houses, Stuart would be fighting crime...
What’s special/different about your agency?
We are well known for our outstanding marketing and for having a lovely selection of prestige properties for sale and for rent.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in St Albans, on my own – peace and quiet.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
I have bought and sold many properties over the years, being in the industry. I bought this as it was a pretty little house that needed some TLC.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
I would have liked to have joined the police force.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first property when I was 19. It was a two bedroom flat in St Albans that needed work. I bought it for £54,000 and sold it for £92,000. I was very pleased with the results. My father and I refurbished it and then sold it to continue my property experience.
What’s your dream house?
I work, live, eat and drink in St Albans and love walking into town. I would love to buy a detached house set back from the road, somewhere like Fishpool Street. I love the old character properties.