Meet the Agent: Liz Sibley of Home County Rentals
- Credit: Archant
Name: Liz Sibley
Occupation: Owner of Home County Rentals
What’s special/different about your agency? ARLA-licenced, personal service and we really do care
Where do you live and with whom? In Harpenden with my family since 1980
Why did you buy your current property? Location, views and family living space
You may also want to watch:
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be? Investing in homes/property re form and sell on.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like? 1984 - two-bedroom cottage on village green.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
What’s your dream house? I would love to build my own house within walking distance of the town centre with a large kitchen and living space, and enough room for my whole family to come and stay.