Meet the Agent: Liz Sibley of Home County Rentals
- Credit: Archant
Name: Liz Sibley
Occupation: Owner of Home County Rentals
What’s special/different about your agency? ARLA-licenced, personal service and we really do care
Where do you live and with whom? In Harpenden with my family since 1980
Why did you buy your current property? Location, views and family living space
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be? Investing in homes/property re form and sell on.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like? 1984 - two-bedroom cottage on village green.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 4 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 10 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
What’s your dream house? I would love to build my own house within walking distance of the town centre with a large kitchen and living space, and enough room for my whole family to come and stay.