Meet the Agent: Liz Sibley of Home County Rentals
- Credit: Archant
Name: Liz Sibley
Occupation: Owner of Home County Rentals
What’s special/different about your agency? ARLA-licenced, personal service and we really do care
Where do you live and with whom? In Harpenden with my family since 1980
Why did you buy your current property? Location, views and family living space
You may also want to watch:
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be? Investing in homes/property re form and sell on.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like? 1984 - two-bedroom cottage on village green.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 8 Love is in the air - check out these Valentine's treats
- 9 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
What’s your dream house? I would love to build my own house within walking distance of the town centre with a large kitchen and living space, and enough room for my whole family to come and stay.