Meet the Agent: Liz Sibley of Home County Rentals
- Credit: Archant
Name: Liz Sibley
Occupation: Owner of Home County Rentals
What’s special/different about your agency? ARLA-licenced, personal service and we really do care
Where do you live and with whom? In Harpenden with my family since 1980
Why did you buy your current property? Location, views and family living space
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be? Investing in homes/property re form and sell on.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like? 1984 - two-bedroom cottage on village green.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
What’s your dream house? I would love to build my own house within walking distance of the town centre with a large kitchen and living space, and enough room for my whole family to come and stay.