Meet the Agent: Liz Sibley of Home County Rentals
- Credit: Archant
Name: Liz Sibley
Occupation: Owner of Home County Rentals
What’s special/different about your agency? ARLA-licenced, personal service and we really do care
Where do you live and with whom? In Harpenden with my family since 1980
Why did you buy your current property? Location, views and family living space
You may also want to watch:
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be? Investing in homes/property re form and sell on.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like? 1984 - two-bedroom cottage on village green.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
What’s your dream house? I would love to build my own house within walking distance of the town centre with a large kitchen and living space, and enough room for my whole family to come and stay.