Meet the agent: Elizabeth Brookes, Frosts
- Credit: Archant
This week Elizabeth Brookes answers our questions...
Occupation: Lettings Manager, Frosts
What’s special/different about your agency?
I enjoy working for a reputable company who recognise and reward staff who do their role to the best of their ability. We focus very much on our customer service and Frosts also have integrity which can be rare in this industry.
Where do you live and with whom? Wheathampstead and myself.
Why did you buy your current property?
It’s one of a kind and has amazing potential to increase in value once I have completed my refurbishment.
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 8 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be?
A Ski Instructor.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Last year, a converted old pub into two maisonettes with courtyard gardens close to the river.
What’s your dream house?
Right now my dream house is a Victorian Cottage in the St Albans conservation area.