Meet the agent: Elizabeth Brookes, Frosts
- Credit: Archant
This week Elizabeth Brookes answers our questions...
Occupation: Lettings Manager, Frosts
What’s special/different about your agency?
I enjoy working for a reputable company who recognise and reward staff who do their role to the best of their ability. We focus very much on our customer service and Frosts also have integrity which can be rare in this industry.
Where do you live and with whom? Wheathampstead and myself.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
It’s one of a kind and has amazing potential to increase in value once I have completed my refurbishment.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 10 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be?
A Ski Instructor.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Last year, a converted old pub into two maisonettes with courtyard gardens close to the river.
What’s your dream house?
Right now my dream house is a Victorian Cottage in the St Albans conservation area.