Meet the agent: Elizabeth Brookes, Frosts
- Credit: Archant
This week Elizabeth Brookes answers our questions...
Occupation: Lettings Manager, Frosts
What’s special/different about your agency?
I enjoy working for a reputable company who recognise and reward staff who do their role to the best of their ability. We focus very much on our customer service and Frosts also have integrity which can be rare in this industry.
Where do you live and with whom? Wheathampstead and myself.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
It’s one of a kind and has amazing potential to increase in value once I have completed my refurbishment.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be?
A Ski Instructor.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Last year, a converted old pub into two maisonettes with courtyard gardens close to the river.
What’s your dream house?
Right now my dream house is a Victorian Cottage in the St Albans conservation area.