Meet the agent: Elizabeth Brookes, Frosts
- Credit: Archant
This week Elizabeth Brookes answers our questions...
Occupation: Lettings Manager, Frosts
What’s special/different about your agency?
I enjoy working for a reputable company who recognise and reward staff who do their role to the best of their ability. We focus very much on our customer service and Frosts also have integrity which can be rare in this industry.
Where do you live and with whom? Wheathampstead and myself.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
It’s one of a kind and has amazing potential to increase in value once I have completed my refurbishment.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be?
A Ski Instructor.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Last year, a converted old pub into two maisonettes with courtyard gardens close to the river.
What’s your dream house?
Right now my dream house is a Victorian Cottage in the St Albans conservation area.