Meet the agent: Elizabeth Brookes, Frosts
- Credit: Archant
This week Elizabeth Brookes answers our questions...
Occupation: Lettings Manager, Frosts
What’s special/different about your agency?
I enjoy working for a reputable company who recognise and reward staff who do their role to the best of their ability. We focus very much on our customer service and Frosts also have integrity which can be rare in this industry.
Where do you live and with whom? Wheathampstead and myself.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
It’s one of a kind and has amazing potential to increase in value once I have completed my refurbishment.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
If you weren’t a buying agent, what would you be?
A Ski Instructor.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Last year, a converted old pub into two maisonettes with courtyard gardens close to the river.
What’s your dream house?
Right now my dream house is a Victorian Cottage in the St Albans conservation area.