Meet the Agent: Craig Flynn, Connells
- Credit: Archant
Craig Flynn, Residential Sales Manager, Connells, tells us a bit about himself...
What’s special about your agency?
Connells is one of the biggest estate agents in the UK, with over 170 branches across the country. The best thing about us is that we can keep everything under one roof to make the sales process easy and smooth. This includes our in-house mortgage expert, home conveyancing service and very experienced sales team.
Where do you live and with whom?
I currently life in Stotfold, just outside Letchworth, with my girlfriend and my daughter Poppy, who is two in November.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
The main reason for buying the property was location. I wanted to be near work, but not too near. Also, the property is within walking distance of excellent schools and local shops, which is a bonus.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
If I wasn’t an estate agent I would have carried out my first passion which was to be a professional football coach, teaching up and coming youngsters to be the next superstar.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first house in 2014. I am still living there with no plans to move anytime soon.
What’s your dream house?
I would love to own a property with four bedrooms, situated in a quiet village, ideally detached with a games room and a decent sized garden.