Meet the Agent: Craig Flynn, Connells
- Credit: Archant
Craig Flynn, Residential Sales Manager, Connells, tells us a bit about himself...
What’s special about your agency?
Connells is one of the biggest estate agents in the UK, with over 170 branches across the country. The best thing about us is that we can keep everything under one roof to make the sales process easy and smooth. This includes our in-house mortgage expert, home conveyancing service and very experienced sales team.
Where do you live and with whom?
I currently life in Stotfold, just outside Letchworth, with my girlfriend and my daughter Poppy, who is two in November.
Why did you buy your current property?
The main reason for buying the property was location. I wanted to be near work, but not too near. Also, the property is within walking distance of excellent schools and local shops, which is a bonus.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 4 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 5 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
If I wasn’t an estate agent I would have carried out my first passion which was to be a professional football coach, teaching up and coming youngsters to be the next superstar.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first house in 2014. I am still living there with no plans to move anytime soon.
What’s your dream house?
I would love to own a property with four bedrooms, situated in a quiet village, ideally detached with a games room and a decent sized garden.