Meet the Agent: Craig Flynn, Connells
- Credit: Archant
Craig Flynn, Residential Sales Manager, Connells, tells us a bit about himself...
What’s special about your agency?
Connells is one of the biggest estate agents in the UK, with over 170 branches across the country. The best thing about us is that we can keep everything under one roof to make the sales process easy and smooth. This includes our in-house mortgage expert, home conveyancing service and very experienced sales team.
Where do you live and with whom?
I currently life in Stotfold, just outside Letchworth, with my girlfriend and my daughter Poppy, who is two in November.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
The main reason for buying the property was location. I wanted to be near work, but not too near. Also, the property is within walking distance of excellent schools and local shops, which is a bonus.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
If I wasn’t an estate agent I would have carried out my first passion which was to be a professional football coach, teaching up and coming youngsters to be the next superstar.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first house in 2014. I am still living there with no plans to move anytime soon.
What’s your dream house?
I would love to own a property with four bedrooms, situated in a quiet village, ideally detached with a games room and a decent sized garden.