Meet the Agent: Craig Flynn, Connells
- Credit: Archant
Craig Flynn, Residential Sales Manager, Connells, tells us a bit about himself...
What’s special about your agency?
Connells is one of the biggest estate agents in the UK, with over 170 branches across the country. The best thing about us is that we can keep everything under one roof to make the sales process easy and smooth. This includes our in-house mortgage expert, home conveyancing service and very experienced sales team.
Where do you live and with whom?
I currently life in Stotfold, just outside Letchworth, with my girlfriend and my daughter Poppy, who is two in November.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property?
The main reason for buying the property was location. I wanted to be near work, but not too near. Also, the property is within walking distance of excellent schools and local shops, which is a bonus.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
If I wasn’t an estate agent I would have carried out my first passion which was to be a professional football coach, teaching up and coming youngsters to be the next superstar.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first house in 2014. I am still living there with no plans to move anytime soon.
What’s your dream house?
I would love to own a property with four bedrooms, situated in a quiet village, ideally detached with a games room and a decent sized garden.