Meet The Agent: Central St Albans or Central Park? That is the question
- Credit: Archant
Nick Doyle, residential operations director at Aichisons.
What’s different about your agency?
The diversity of our company and our established proven track record of selling homes locally.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in an extended 1930s semi-detached house just around the corner from Beaumont school which is very handy as both my lads are students.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current home?
We stumbled across it and were running out of time but we could see it had potential as a family home; although we didn’t have any money to spend on it straight away! At the time, the location with the catchment of the local schools was not such an overriding factor as it is today...
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
What was your first property like?
A two bedroom terraced cottage in the city centre. I bought it with a mate for £90,000. Short-lived as I had only just met my girlfriend, now wife, and didn’t have a crystal ball.
What feature would your dream house have?
A very large basement to include a home cinema and games room. Oh, and a big fridge.
What would you say to someone interested in relocating to St Albans?
St Albans is a fantastic place to live and offers something for everyone.
If you could have a holiday home, where would it be?
A loft apartment in New York City with views overlooking Central Park will do for me!