Meet The Agent: Central St Albans or Central Park? That is the question
- Credit: Archant
Nick Doyle, residential operations director at Aichisons.
What’s different about your agency?
The diversity of our company and our established proven track record of selling homes locally.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in an extended 1930s semi-detached house just around the corner from Beaumont school which is very handy as both my lads are students.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current home?
We stumbled across it and were running out of time but we could see it had potential as a family home; although we didn’t have any money to spend on it straight away! At the time, the location with the catchment of the local schools was not such an overriding factor as it is today...
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
What was your first property like?
A two bedroom terraced cottage in the city centre. I bought it with a mate for £90,000. Short-lived as I had only just met my girlfriend, now wife, and didn’t have a crystal ball.
What feature would your dream house have?
A very large basement to include a home cinema and games room. Oh, and a big fridge.
What would you say to someone interested in relocating to St Albans?
St Albans is a fantastic place to live and offers something for everyone.
If you could have a holiday home, where would it be?
A loft apartment in New York City with views overlooking Central Park will do for me!