Meet The Agent: Central St Albans or Central Park? That is the question
- Credit: Archant
Nick Doyle, residential operations director at Aichisons.
What’s different about your agency?
The diversity of our company and our established proven track record of selling homes locally.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in an extended 1930s semi-detached house just around the corner from Beaumont school which is very handy as both my lads are students.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current home?
We stumbled across it and were running out of time but we could see it had potential as a family home; although we didn’t have any money to spend on it straight away! At the time, the location with the catchment of the local schools was not such an overriding factor as it is today...
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
What was your first property like?
A two bedroom terraced cottage in the city centre. I bought it with a mate for £90,000. Short-lived as I had only just met my girlfriend, now wife, and didn’t have a crystal ball.
What feature would your dream house have?
A very large basement to include a home cinema and games room. Oh, and a big fridge.
What would you say to someone interested in relocating to St Albans?
St Albans is a fantastic place to live and offers something for everyone.
If you could have a holiday home, where would it be?
A loft apartment in New York City with views overlooking Central Park will do for me!