Meet The Agent: Central St Albans or Central Park? That is the question
- Credit: Archant
Nick Doyle, residential operations director at Aichisons.
What’s different about your agency?
The diversity of our company and our established proven track record of selling homes locally.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in an extended 1930s semi-detached house just around the corner from Beaumont school which is very handy as both my lads are students.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current home?
We stumbled across it and were running out of time but we could see it had potential as a family home; although we didn’t have any money to spend on it straight away! At the time, the location with the catchment of the local schools was not such an overriding factor as it is today...
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
If you weren’t an estate agent, what would you be?
What was your first property like?
A two bedroom terraced cottage in the city centre. I bought it with a mate for £90,000. Short-lived as I had only just met my girlfriend, now wife, and didn’t have a crystal ball.
What feature would your dream house have?
A very large basement to include a home cinema and games room. Oh, and a big fridge.
What would you say to someone interested in relocating to St Albans?
St Albans is a fantastic place to live and offers something for everyone.
If you could have a holiday home, where would it be?
A loft apartment in New York City with views overlooking Central Park will do for me!