All change as one St Albans estate agency buys out another
- Credit: Archant
The sales and lettings arm of Rumball Sedgwick is now under the ownership of Space Estates, the sister company of Space Lettings.
Space owner Jeremy Rich said: "The property surveying side of Rumball Sedgwick's business will continue to be very active locally and we are looking forward to working closely with them on future projects.
"Our extended portfolio acquired through Rumball Sedgwick includes working together on the marketing of the prestigious Oak Tree Gardens development of 10 brand-new homes located in the city centre, an exciting opportunity with which we are delighted to be involved."
Nick Doyle, a former director of Aitchisons, is another new addition to Space Estates, and brings more than 20 years of experience to the firm.
Nick said: "I'm delighted to have joined Space, who are a very ambitious company. I'm relishing the fresh opportunity to be part of this ambition, supporting the existing teams and helping to drive future growth."
You may also want to watch:
Given the political and economic difficulties currently affecting the local market, Nick believes it is "more important than ever" for wannabe sellers to "appoint a local and experienced agent who can navigate a successful course through these choppy waters, giving informed advice on valuations and marketing strategy".
Jeremy added: "Nick is a very welcome addition and I am looking forward to working with him. He brings a wealth of expertise and has an excellent reputation in the industry for his professionalism."
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
Rumball Sedgwick's St Albans office remains open for business on 01727 854516, while Nick and the Space Estates team can be contacted on 0800 023 5231.