All change as one St Albans estate agency buys out another
- Credit: Archant
The sales and lettings arm of Rumball Sedgwick is now under the ownership of Space Estates, the sister company of Space Lettings.
Space owner Jeremy Rich said: "The property surveying side of Rumball Sedgwick's business will continue to be very active locally and we are looking forward to working closely with them on future projects.
"Our extended portfolio acquired through Rumball Sedgwick includes working together on the marketing of the prestigious Oak Tree Gardens development of 10 brand-new homes located in the city centre, an exciting opportunity with which we are delighted to be involved."
Nick Doyle, a former director of Aitchisons, is another new addition to Space Estates, and brings more than 20 years of experience to the firm.
Nick said: "I'm delighted to have joined Space, who are a very ambitious company. I'm relishing the fresh opportunity to be part of this ambition, supporting the existing teams and helping to drive future growth."
Given the political and economic difficulties currently affecting the local market, Nick believes it is "more important than ever" for wannabe sellers to "appoint a local and experienced agent who can navigate a successful course through these choppy waters, giving informed advice on valuations and marketing strategy".
Jeremy added: "Nick is a very welcome addition and I am looking forward to working with him. He brings a wealth of expertise and has an excellent reputation in the industry for his professionalism."
- 1 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 8 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
Rumball Sedgwick's St Albans office remains open for business on 01727 854516, while Nick and the Space Estates team can be contacted on 0800 023 5231.