All change as one St Albans estate agency buys out another
- Credit: Archant
The sales and lettings arm of Rumball Sedgwick is now under the ownership of Space Estates, the sister company of Space Lettings.
Space owner Jeremy Rich said: "The property surveying side of Rumball Sedgwick's business will continue to be very active locally and we are looking forward to working closely with them on future projects.
"Our extended portfolio acquired through Rumball Sedgwick includes working together on the marketing of the prestigious Oak Tree Gardens development of 10 brand-new homes located in the city centre, an exciting opportunity with which we are delighted to be involved."
Nick Doyle, a former director of Aitchisons, is another new addition to Space Estates, and brings more than 20 years of experience to the firm.
Nick said: "I'm delighted to have joined Space, who are a very ambitious company. I'm relishing the fresh opportunity to be part of this ambition, supporting the existing teams and helping to drive future growth."
You may also want to watch:
Given the political and economic difficulties currently affecting the local market, Nick believes it is "more important than ever" for wannabe sellers to "appoint a local and experienced agent who can navigate a successful course through these choppy waters, giving informed advice on valuations and marketing strategy".
Jeremy added: "Nick is a very welcome addition and I am looking forward to working with him. He brings a wealth of expertise and has an excellent reputation in the industry for his professionalism."
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
Rumball Sedgwick's St Albans office remains open for business on 01727 854516, while Nick and the Space Estates team can be contacted on 0800 023 5231.