Location, Location, Location seeks Hertfordshire homes for new series
- Credit: Archant
The makers of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location are looking for three-bed homes in the St Albans and Harpenden areas to feature in the new series of the popular property show.
Filming of the episode is set to take place on June 18 and 19, and anyone who is considering selling, or whose home is already on the market, is urged to get in touch.
Assistant producer Miranda Stern said: “We have chain-free cash buyers who have all their finances in place and are ready to go. We just need to find them a home.
“They are looking for three-plus beds with a large garden, and ideally with scope to extend or be able to add a granny annex for the elderly grandmother. It is a home for three generations of lovely ladies.”
She added that the family would love to take on a project: “This would be their ideal scenario, to put their own stamp and extend something that needs a bit of love. However they will consider all options.”
You may also want to watch:
The ladies have a budget of up to £700,000, though this will be closer to £600,000 for something that needs work.
Miranda added: “They are open to anywhere in Hertfordshire but they particularly love Hitchin, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Barnet and surrounding areas. They need to be able to get to Enfield in roughly an hour.”
If your home fits the bill, call Miranda directly on 0141 353 8448 or email her on Miranda.email@example.com.
The production team is also on the hunt for two local runners to work on the Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer-fronted show during filming in Hertfordshire.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 3 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘North London Runner’.