Leaders celebrate 35th anniversary with cash giveaway
- Credit: Archant
A national estate agency chain with an office in St Albans is marking its 35th anniversary with a cash giveaway.
To be in with a chance of winning Leaders’ £1,983 prize you must first answer the following question: How many sales and lets has Leaders completed since opening its first branch in 1983?
The entrant with the closest guess to the correct answer will win.
Allison Thompson, managing director at Leaders, said: “We are delighted to be celebrating 35 successful years at Leaders.
“This is the ideal time for us to reflect on our journey from a one-branch operation in Brighton in 1983 to the national company we have become with 125 branches and more than 1,300 employees.”
You may also want to watch:
Allison added: “Leaders was founded by Neville Lee OBE and I am proud that we remain committed to the principle upon which he based the business; to provide a professional and personal service that all customers can trust and rely on regardless of whether they are selling, letting, buying or renting.
“Our long-standing ethos of best practice and integrity is behind our success and will remain so as we continue to grow our business across the UK.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
Entrants can submit their guess at www.leaders.co.uk/pages/1983 or on flyers available in Leaders branches.