Launch weekend for new Aitchisons conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Aitchisons unveiling converted apartments this weekend on London Road.
This weekend will see the launch of a brand new, contemporary conversion of 24 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the City Centre all benefitting from allocated parking.
On 10th and 11th October the building will be opened for viewings, by appointment only. Aitchisons says of the project: “It has been carefully and thoughtfully remodelled to provide outstanding luxury accommodation” and list the individual features that the apartments boast:
High gloss kitchens
Integrated Neff Appliances
Walnut finish to floors and doors
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
Mirror fronted wardrobes
Central heating system
10 year Premier Guarantee
Entry phone system
To check out Flat 1 - a one bedroom ‘raised’ ground floor apartment enjoying a dual aspect elevation to the front and side - give Aitchisons, St Albans a call on 01727 855 556, to book an appointment.