Launch weekend for new Aitchisons conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Aitchisons unveiling converted apartments this weekend on London Road.
This weekend will see the launch of a brand new, contemporary conversion of 24 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the City Centre all benefitting from allocated parking.
On 10th and 11th October the building will be opened for viewings, by appointment only. Aitchisons says of the project: “It has been carefully and thoughtfully remodelled to provide outstanding luxury accommodation” and list the individual features that the apartments boast:
High gloss kitchens
You may also want to watch:
Integrated Neff Appliances
Walnut finish to floors and doors
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
Mirror fronted wardrobes
Central heating system
10 year Premier Guarantee
Entry phone system
To check out Flat 1 - a one bedroom ‘raised’ ground floor apartment enjoying a dual aspect elevation to the front and side - give Aitchisons, St Albans a call on 01727 855 556, to book an appointment.