Launch weekend for new Aitchisons conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Aitchisons unveiling converted apartments this weekend on London Road.
This weekend will see the launch of a brand new, contemporary conversion of 24 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the City Centre all benefitting from allocated parking.
On 10th and 11th October the building will be opened for viewings, by appointment only. Aitchisons says of the project: “It has been carefully and thoughtfully remodelled to provide outstanding luxury accommodation” and list the individual features that the apartments boast:
High gloss kitchens
You may also want to watch:
Integrated Neff Appliances
Walnut finish to floors and doors
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Mirror fronted wardrobes
Central heating system
10 year Premier Guarantee
Entry phone system
To check out Flat 1 - a one bedroom ‘raised’ ground floor apartment enjoying a dual aspect elevation to the front and side - give Aitchisons, St Albans a call on 01727 855 556, to book an appointment.