Launch weekend for new Aitchisons conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Aitchisons unveiling converted apartments this weekend on London Road.
This weekend will see the launch of a brand new, contemporary conversion of 24 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the City Centre all benefitting from allocated parking.
On 10th and 11th October the building will be opened for viewings, by appointment only. Aitchisons says of the project: “It has been carefully and thoughtfully remodelled to provide outstanding luxury accommodation” and list the individual features that the apartments boast:
High gloss kitchens
You may also want to watch:
Integrated Neff Appliances
Walnut finish to floors and doors
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Mirror fronted wardrobes
Central heating system
10 year Premier Guarantee
Entry phone system
To check out Flat 1 - a one bedroom ‘raised’ ground floor apartment enjoying a dual aspect elevation to the front and side - give Aitchisons, St Albans a call on 01727 855 556, to book an appointment.