Launch weekend for new Aitchisons conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Aitchisons unveiling converted apartments this weekend on London Road.
This weekend will see the launch of a brand new, contemporary conversion of 24 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the City Centre all benefitting from allocated parking.
On 10th and 11th October the building will be opened for viewings, by appointment only. Aitchisons says of the project: “It has been carefully and thoughtfully remodelled to provide outstanding luxury accommodation” and list the individual features that the apartments boast:
High gloss kitchens
You may also want to watch:
Integrated Neff Appliances
Walnut finish to floors and doors
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Mirror fronted wardrobes
Central heating system
10 year Premier Guarantee
Entry phone system
To check out Flat 1 - a one bedroom ‘raised’ ground floor apartment enjoying a dual aspect elevation to the front and side - give Aitchisons, St Albans a call on 01727 855 556, to book an appointment.