Last two Napsbury Quarters properties available for sale
- Credit: Archant
There are just two homes still for sale in the new Napsbury Quarters development near St Albans.
What was once a 1920s Arts and Crafts nurses’ home has been transformed into a collection of luxury townhouses and apartments, boasting Alno fitted kitchens, Amtico flooring and energy efficient lighting.
Priced at £659,950, the two remaining properties are available on part-exchange, avoiding expensive agent’s fees.
Napsbury Park has its own golf society, tennis courts, book clubs and pretty park areas, with paths linking the development to the Grade II historic Napsbury Park.
For those looking to commute into London, Napsbury Quarters is conveniently located between Park Street and London Colney, within minutes of the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call 01727 223182 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/napsburyquarters/
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park