Last two Napsbury Quarters properties available for sale
- Credit: Archant
There are just two homes still for sale in the new Napsbury Quarters development near St Albans.
What was once a 1920s Arts and Crafts nurses’ home has been transformed into a collection of luxury townhouses and apartments, boasting Alno fitted kitchens, Amtico flooring and energy efficient lighting.
Priced at £659,950, the two remaining properties are available on part-exchange, avoiding expensive agent’s fees.
Napsbury Park has its own golf society, tennis courts, book clubs and pretty park areas, with paths linking the development to the Grade II historic Napsbury Park.
For those looking to commute into London, Napsbury Quarters is conveniently located between Park Street and London Colney, within minutes of the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call 01727 223182 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/napsburyquarters/
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living