Last two Napsbury Quarters properties available for sale
- Credit: Archant
There are just two homes still for sale in the new Napsbury Quarters development near St Albans.
What was once a 1920s Arts and Crafts nurses’ home has been transformed into a collection of luxury townhouses and apartments, boasting Alno fitted kitchens, Amtico flooring and energy efficient lighting.
Priced at £659,950, the two remaining properties are available on part-exchange, avoiding expensive agent’s fees.
Napsbury Park has its own golf society, tennis courts, book clubs and pretty park areas, with paths linking the development to the Grade II historic Napsbury Park.
For those looking to commute into London, Napsbury Quarters is conveniently located between Park Street and London Colney, within minutes of the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call 01727 223182 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/napsburyquarters/
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently