Last two Napsbury Quarters properties available for sale
- Credit: Archant
There are just two homes still for sale in the new Napsbury Quarters development near St Albans.
What was once a 1920s Arts and Crafts nurses’ home has been transformed into a collection of luxury townhouses and apartments, boasting Alno fitted kitchens, Amtico flooring and energy efficient lighting.
Priced at £659,950, the two remaining properties are available on part-exchange, avoiding expensive agent’s fees.
Napsbury Park has its own golf society, tennis courts, book clubs and pretty park areas, with paths linking the development to the Grade II historic Napsbury Park.
For those looking to commute into London, Napsbury Quarters is conveniently located between Park Street and London Colney, within minutes of the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, call 01727 223182 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/napsburyquarters/
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?