Just two properties left at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The new Ellenbrook Meadows development in Smallford has almost sold out.
Just two of the 14 properties on the Oaklands Lane site are still for sale, with prices starting at £960,000.
The four bedroom homes - which include 30ft kitchen/diners - sit at the end of quiet driveways, overlooking the meadow that gives the development its name.
Residents benefit from close proximity to St Albans as well as woodland trails, a well-maintained cross-country cycling track and the sprawling tree-lined meadow to the east of the development.
St Albans City station offers fast rail links into London, while the M25 is just two miles away and the M1 a further five miles.
Ellenbrook Meadows was launched in June, and developer Crest Nicholson is offering £20,000 towards stamp duty and £2,000 towards legal fees on one of the two plots.
To find out more, or to register your interest, call 01727 616 930 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/ellenbrookmeadows.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 4 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 5 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park