Just two properties left at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The new Ellenbrook Meadows development in Smallford has almost sold out.
Just two of the 14 properties on the Oaklands Lane site are still for sale, with prices starting at £960,000.
The four bedroom homes - which include 30ft kitchen/diners - sit at the end of quiet driveways, overlooking the meadow that gives the development its name.
Residents benefit from close proximity to St Albans as well as woodland trails, a well-maintained cross-country cycling track and the sprawling tree-lined meadow to the east of the development.
St Albans City station offers fast rail links into London, while the M25 is just two miles away and the M1 a further five miles.
You may also want to watch:
Ellenbrook Meadows was launched in June, and developer Crest Nicholson is offering £20,000 towards stamp duty and £2,000 towards legal fees on one of the two plots.
To find out more, or to register your interest, call 01727 616 930 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/ellenbrookmeadows.
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines