Just two properties left at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The new Ellenbrook Meadows development in Smallford has almost sold out.
Just two of the 14 properties on the Oaklands Lane site are still for sale, with prices starting at £960,000.
The four bedroom homes - which include 30ft kitchen/diners - sit at the end of quiet driveways, overlooking the meadow that gives the development its name.
Residents benefit from close proximity to St Albans as well as woodland trails, a well-maintained cross-country cycling track and the sprawling tree-lined meadow to the east of the development.
St Albans City station offers fast rail links into London, while the M25 is just two miles away and the M1 a further five miles.
You may also want to watch:
Ellenbrook Meadows was launched in June, and developer Crest Nicholson is offering £20,000 towards stamp duty and £2,000 towards legal fees on one of the two plots.
To find out more, or to register your interest, call 01727 616 930 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/ellenbrookmeadows.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 9 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 10 8 countries added to UK green travel list