Harpenden and Wheathampstead estate agency reveals new name
- Credit: Archant
John Curtis estate agency has changed its name as part of a major rebrand.
The firm has been part of Hamptons for the last five years, and has been officially known as ‘John Curtis, in association with Hamptons International’ during this period.
However, from today (December 7) John Curtis is adopting the Hamptons name and look in its entirety, to coincide with the company’s brand refresh, which is now live across all 90 branches.
Lesley Cairns, managing director at Hamptons said: “This is an exciting and pivotal moment in the life-span of Hamptons.
“Contemporary in design, the new look reflects the business today while adhering to the core values that set us and our customers apart when we first opened our doors in 1869. We’re thrilled with the results and so proud of our new clothes. We hope you like our new look too!”
You may also want to watch:
Richard Goss, associate director at Hamptons in Harpenden said: “John Curtis is well known for having helped generations of property owners with their property needs through our unrivalled local knowledge.
“While our company’s name has changed, our brilliant and dedicated teams based in Harpenden and Wheathampstead will remain in place, and continuing to deal with our clients’ requirements will be our absolute focus and priority.”
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 7 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity