Harpenden and Wheathampstead estate agency reveals new name
- Credit: Archant
John Curtis estate agency has changed its name as part of a major rebrand.
The firm has been part of Hamptons for the last five years, and has been officially known as ‘John Curtis, in association with Hamptons International’ during this period.
However, from today (December 7) John Curtis is adopting the Hamptons name and look in its entirety, to coincide with the company’s brand refresh, which is now live across all 90 branches.
Lesley Cairns, managing director at Hamptons said: “This is an exciting and pivotal moment in the life-span of Hamptons.
“Contemporary in design, the new look reflects the business today while adhering to the core values that set us and our customers apart when we first opened our doors in 1869. We’re thrilled with the results and so proud of our new clothes. We hope you like our new look too!”
You may also want to watch:
Richard Goss, associate director at Hamptons in Harpenden said: “John Curtis is well known for having helped generations of property owners with their property needs through our unrivalled local knowledge.
“While our company’s name has changed, our brilliant and dedicated teams based in Harpenden and Wheathampstead will remain in place, and continuing to deal with our clients’ requirements will be our absolute focus and priority.”
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved