International estate agency chain launches in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
High-end estate agency chain Fine & Country has launched in St Albans.
Tom Smith, 38, and his brother Jack, 35, are co-directors of the new branch, which has an office on London Road.
Originally from Hemel Hempstead but now based in Berkhamstead, the brothers had been in talks with the international chain’s Park Lane office for two years prior to the launch.
“They’d been looking to branch out to St Albans,” Tom says. “They’d just been waiting for the right opportunity to pop up – and now is the right time.”
So what will Fine & Country - which has offices in over 300 locations worldwide - bring to St Albans? “I think it’s that blend of national marketing with local experience,” Tom says.
You may also want to watch:
“From start to finish the quality of everything involved is unparalleled and I think that’s why they’ll be ideal for the St Albans market.”
The brothers have already worked with the Redbourn branch of Fine & Country on the sale of The Knoll, a £2.4 million property on Harpenden Road, St Albans.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
“For that finer property that’s very niche we feel we have a greater reach to find the ideal buyer for that top end of the market,” Tom says.
Vendors looking to sell more modest properties are urged to contact the agents for a valuation, however, as Tom says:“It’s a brand very much like a Range Rover, it tends to attract the higher end of the market but of course we’re open to any properties.”
To speak to Tom, call Fine & Country St Albans on 01727 229 799 or email email@example.com