Inside Cheryl Fernandez-Versini’s £5m former home in Radlett
- Credit: Getty Images
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has moved out of her huge Hertfordshire mansion to set up home in Surrey with boyfriend Liam Payne.
The good news for house-hunters with pots of cash is that her impressive abode is now on the market – to buy or to rent.
If you don’t currently have access to the £5m sale price, the property is available to let for the mariginally more affordable price of £18,746pcm.
So what will £18k per month buy you in this prosperous part of Herts?
Well, you’ll get six bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool complex, cinema, gym and swish roof terrace complete with outdoor hot tub for starters.
You may also want to watch:
The property - known as Brickfields on account of the site’s former use as a brickmakers - is the handiwork of London interior design, build and architecture firm, Living in Space.
Cheryl is rumoured to have paid £5m for the high end home two years ago, while still married to her second husband, Jean Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
The smart open plan kitchen is finished in tranché oak and composite stone, and comes complete with an integrated wine cooler.
There’s also an open-plan dining and living area and a formal lounge on the ground floor, which leads out to the garden.
In case further proof were needed that this is a salubrious address, RightMove reveals that it has north and south wings.
Upstairs, each wing features two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom apiece, plus a bonus study in the south wing.
The two wings are linked by an enclosed glass walkway, which allows for direct access to the roof terrace, complete with bar and hot tub.
Then there’s the unique Kiln building with its curved staircase which is home to the master bedroom suite, living room and cinema.
Naturally, the master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe, dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
From here, there is direct access to the basement level of the north and south wings, which houses the heated swimming pool complex with changing room, steam room and gym.
Covering approximately 8,000 sq ft, the unique home sits behind electric gates with a double garage and parking space for three further cars.
It boasts sustainable design features and the latest in technology, including CCTV footage of the surrounding area which can be viewed on TVs throughout the house.
Located minutes from Radlett town centre, additional features include a sixth bedroom with en-suite, a wine cellar and a steam room.
Luckily Cheryl, 33, has been able to carry on living the high life since she moved in with her One Direction star boyfriend.
23-year-old Liam’s Surrey mansion – also believed to be worth around £5m – comes complete with tennis courts, a cinema, pool and ballet studio.
Everything the couple’s new baby – due any day – could ever need, and then some.