Property Spotlight: A seven-bed Edwardian villa in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This magnificent and substantial seven-bed Edwardian villa is ideally located in the heart of Harpenden.
The generously proportioned semi-detached property offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, featuring a wealth of period detailing.
The stylishly presented home has a gross internal area of approximately 2,457 sq ft, which includes a separate garage.
There is also a delightful private garden to the rear of the property.
Carlton Bank is an extremely desirable address in a much favoured position within the heart of central Harpenden, affording easy access to the town centre, station and outstanding schools.
Carlton Bank, Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
Guide price: £1,450,000
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk