Property Spotlight: A seven-bed Edwardian villa in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This magnificent and substantial seven-bed Edwardian villa is ideally located in the heart of Harpenden.
The generously proportioned semi-detached property offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, featuring a wealth of period detailing.
The stylishly presented home has a gross internal area of approximately 2,457 sq ft, which includes a separate garage.
There is also a delightful private garden to the rear of the property.
Carlton Bank is an extremely desirable address in a much favoured position within the heart of central Harpenden, affording easy access to the town centre, station and outstanding schools.
You may also want to watch:
Carlton Bank, Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
Guide price: £1,450,000
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk