Property Spotlight: A seven-bed Edwardian villa in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This magnificent and substantial seven-bed Edwardian villa is ideally located in the heart of Harpenden.
The generously proportioned semi-detached property offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, featuring a wealth of period detailing.
The stylishly presented home has a gross internal area of approximately 2,457 sq ft, which includes a separate garage.
There is also a delightful private garden to the rear of the property.
Carlton Bank is an extremely desirable address in a much favoured position within the heart of central Harpenden, affording easy access to the town centre, station and outstanding schools.
You may also want to watch:
Carlton Bank, Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 9 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
Guide price: £1,450,000
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk