Property Spotlight: A seven-bed Edwardian villa in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This magnificent and substantial seven-bed Edwardian villa is ideally located in the heart of Harpenden.
The generously proportioned semi-detached property offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, featuring a wealth of period detailing.
The stylishly presented home has a gross internal area of approximately 2,457 sq ft, which includes a separate garage.
There is also a delightful private garden to the rear of the property.
Carlton Bank is an extremely desirable address in a much favoured position within the heart of central Harpenden, affording easy access to the town centre, station and outstanding schools.
You may also want to watch:
Carlton Bank, Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
Guide price: £1,450,000
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk