Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming period cottage has been within the same family’s ownership for many years and is available for sale with no onward chain.
Ideally located within a mile of St Albans City station, it offers superb potential for further enhancement,
The home offers a separate living room and dining room, a kitchen that opens to the rear garden and a family bathroom to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are two generous bedrooms.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property and a walled garden area to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Thornton Street is tucked away off Oster Street, a no-through road moments from Victoria Park and within a short stroll of St Albans city centre.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
Thornton Street, St Albans
Offers over £440,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk