Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming period cottage has been within the same family’s ownership for many years and is available for sale with no onward chain.
Ideally located within a mile of St Albans City station, it offers superb potential for further enhancement,
The home offers a separate living room and dining room, a kitchen that opens to the rear garden and a family bathroom to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are two generous bedrooms.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property and a walled garden area to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Thornton Street is tucked away off Oster Street, a no-through road moments from Victoria Park and within a short stroll of St Albans city centre.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Thornton Street, St Albans
Offers over £440,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk