Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming period cottage has been within the same family’s ownership for many years and is available for sale with no onward chain.
Ideally located within a mile of St Albans City station, it offers superb potential for further enhancement,
The home offers a separate living room and dining room, a kitchen that opens to the rear garden and a family bathroom to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are two generous bedrooms.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property and a walled garden area to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Thornton Street is tucked away off Oster Street, a no-through road moments from Victoria Park and within a short stroll of St Albans city centre.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
Thornton Street, St Albans
Offers over £440,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk