Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming period cottage has been within the same family’s ownership for many years and is available for sale with no onward chain.
Ideally located within a mile of St Albans City station, it offers superb potential for further enhancement,
The home offers a separate living room and dining room, a kitchen that opens to the rear garden and a family bathroom to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are two generous bedrooms.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property and a walled garden area to the front.
Thornton Street is tucked away off Oster Street, a no-through road moments from Victoria Park and within a short stroll of St Albans city centre.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
Thornton Street, St Albans
Offers over £440,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk