“If I wasn’t an agent, I’d be an actor” - Connells’ Sam Prichard on what might have been
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Meet the Agent questionnaire was sent to the St Albans branch of Connells.
What’s special/different about your agency?
Our proactive, friendly and enthusiastic approach makes us succeed in a buzzing marketplace. Helping buyers and vendors get the best service possible is something we achieve in a number of ways, and we always strive to beat the competition.
Where do you live and with whom?
The pretty suburban town of Berkhamsted, where I have grown up and lived all my life. I currently live with my parents and siblings.
If you weren’t an agent, what would you be?
I would be an actor - I studied drama at university for three years. However, due to the competitive nature of the field, my interests were drawn towards working in property, which I enjoy very much.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 9 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
- 10 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Me and my father bought a one-bed apartment in the heart of Berlin, Germany. We bought the property for buy-to-let purposes, and currently rent it to tenants and people who work abroad.
What’s your dream house?
My dream house would be a large five-bed detached property with an open-plan kitchen/diner and a 120ft garden that has plenty of character. The old-style Victorian property is something that appeals to me.