“If I wasn’t an agent, I’d be an actor” - Connells’ Sam Prichard on what might have been
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Meet the Agent questionnaire was sent to the St Albans branch of Connells.
What’s special/different about your agency?
Our proactive, friendly and enthusiastic approach makes us succeed in a buzzing marketplace. Helping buyers and vendors get the best service possible is something we achieve in a number of ways, and we always strive to beat the competition.
Where do you live and with whom?
The pretty suburban town of Berkhamsted, where I have grown up and lived all my life. I currently live with my parents and siblings.
You may also want to watch:
If you weren’t an agent, what would you be?
I would be an actor - I studied drama at university for three years. However, due to the competitive nature of the field, my interests were drawn towards working in property, which I enjoy very much.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Me and my father bought a one-bed apartment in the heart of Berlin, Germany. We bought the property for buy-to-let purposes, and currently rent it to tenants and people who work abroad.
What’s your dream house?
My dream house would be a large five-bed detached property with an open-plan kitchen/diner and a 120ft garden that has plenty of character. The old-style Victorian property is something that appeals to me.