“If I wasn’t an agent, I’d be an actor” - Connells’ Sam Prichard on what might have been
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Meet the Agent questionnaire was sent to the St Albans branch of Connells.
What’s special/different about your agency?
Our proactive, friendly and enthusiastic approach makes us succeed in a buzzing marketplace. Helping buyers and vendors get the best service possible is something we achieve in a number of ways, and we always strive to beat the competition.
Where do you live and with whom?
The pretty suburban town of Berkhamsted, where I have grown up and lived all my life. I currently live with my parents and siblings.
You may also want to watch:
If you weren’t an agent, what would you be?
I would be an actor - I studied drama at university for three years. However, due to the competitive nature of the field, my interests were drawn towards working in property, which I enjoy very much.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
Me and my father bought a one-bed apartment in the heart of Berlin, Germany. We bought the property for buy-to-let purposes, and currently rent it to tenants and people who work abroad.
What’s your dream house?
My dream house would be a large five-bed detached property with an open-plan kitchen/diner and a 120ft garden that has plenty of character. The old-style Victorian property is something that appeals to me.